Seven

I Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the match came to an end, Jisoo decided to look for Kai and ask for an explanation of why he did that to Sehun. He searched for his figure and saw him with Vernon, their backs faced her. She observed how Vernon was scolding Kai for something. She could never figure out how these two were even best friends when they were simply polar opposites.

"Kai!" Jisoo called out, running to approach them. Her face showed how angry she actually was over her boyfriend. Both boys turned around but Kai quickly turned back around pretending as if he didn't hear her. He was really annoyed.

Vernon, however, grabbed a hold of his arm and made him stop, "You shouldn't ignore her Kai. I know you heard her."

Kai glared at the latter before roughly pulling away and continued to walk. This time it was Jisoo who made him stop in his tracks when she clutched his arm making him turn around so he was facing her. Jisoo was supposed to feel angry and yell at him for hurting Sehun like that but what caught her attention was her boyfriend's behavior. Why was he the one being mad when she should be? Her thoughts were distracted as nothing came out of . Kai's cold stare was really bothering.

"Let go," Kai ordered as he tried to release himself from her grip but he couldn't since Jisoo was now clutching both of her hands around him. Kai got pissed off; he used all of his strength to push her away and so he did. He was slightly shocked when he saw how the girl fell backwards onto the ground. He wanted to help her back up but restrained himself from doing so. He didn't care about her, he knew. She was just another of his so-called girlfriends.

"Kai!" Vernon shouted angrily, grabbing his friend's shoulder, "What the hell are you doing?!"

Kai gave him an angry look in return before pushing his friend aside and finally left. Vernon hesitated for a moment; he wanted to make sure that Jisoo was okay but he knew he should follow Kai. He gave Jisoo an apologetic look before turning around to leave.

Jisoo sat there as she stared at Kai from behind till she could no longer see him. Her shoulders fell. She felt confused and didn't understand why Kai was acting like that. Kai, her first ever boyfriend, her first kiss, the first one to make her heart flutter with his sweet words. She didn't want to him to walk out on her, ever. But that was exactly what he did.

Her thoughts were interrupted as she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned and lifted her head up to find Sehun looking down at her with worry written all over his face.
"Jisoo, are you okay?" he asked, reaching out a hand to help her up.

Jisoo didn't say anything, barely nodding her head in response as she took his hand. She didn't let go of his hand, but squeezed it tightly when she felt tears prick her eyes. Sehun tensed up, holding his breath as he stared down at her. Before he could say anything, they heard Jinri and Chanyeol from behind walking toward their direction. Jisoo suddenly realized the way she was holding Sehun's hand and pulled away.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jinri asked, her eyebrows arching up.

Seeing how Jisoo's face contorted in pain, Chanyeol could feel something was off about the two. He was sure of it, "What's wrong?" he asked, his gaze scanning the two skeptically.

Jisoo looked down at her feet, hiding her eyes from them. Sehun glimpsed at her, noticing how she was biting her lower lip nervously. That's when he understood. After a short silence, he looked back up at his friends and gave them a reassuring smile. "There's nothing wrong, really. I saw Jisoo tripped her feet so I helped her up. That's all," he turned to Jisoo who was looking at him without blinking her eyes, "Right, Jisoo?" he added.

Jisoo flinched slightly looking up at the boy and blinked her eyes a few times before replying, "Y-Yeah," she murmured, nodding. Jisoo's hurt expression slowly subsided as she forced a smile at her friends.

"You okay? Did you get hurt anywhere?" Chanyeol asked worriedly. Jisoo shook her head from side to side as she kept a smile on her face. Although she wasn't hurt physically, Jisoo felt hurt from the inside. It pained her recalling how Kai acted towards her. She wondered if she had unintentionally hurt his feelings for him to act like that. A wave of guilt washed over her the more she tried to look for an answer.

"You should be more careful, Jisoo-ya!" Jinri remarked, her friend's arm out of concern. Her face lit up, knowing very well how to cheer her up, "Let's go out eating together to celebrate for winning the match."

"Jinri and I were talking about it a while ago and searched for you guys to invite you along," Chanyeol smiled.

Sehun slipped an arm around Jisoo's shoulders, pulling her to his side and replied, "Of course, we'll go with you. Speaking of which, I got really hungry after scoring so many goals, you know?" Sehun said in a playful voice as he rubbed his stomach with his free hand, "You hear that? My stomach is growling like an angry bear."

Jisoo couldn't help herself but let out a chuckle, quickly covering with her hand. Hearing that, Sehun looked down at her, a small, faint smile playing around the corners of his mouth. 

"Let's go...?" Sehun turned to Jisoo, a smile on his face. She looked up at him and shyly nodded, letting him guide her out of the auditorium even though she could walk on her own. Sehun's knee was wrapped in bandages but he tried his best to not limp.

Chanyeol and Jinri followed the both out trying their best to stifle their giggles as their eyes followed the other two.

"Jimin will be so happy once he knows this," Chanyeol nodded to Jinri, "Oh right, what's up with that Seulgi you were talking about?" 

"Right. Seulgi," Chanyeol's smile faded, replaced by a frown, "I saw her sneaking out of her house last night."

"Do you know where?" Jinri asked.

Chanyeol shook his head, "Well, no where decent."

Jinri arched her brows at that, "She was probably out partying last night then."

"Probably," Chanyeol murmured, "Nevertheless, I don't like her anymore."

"Yeah, we'll find a better girlfriend for you, Yeolie!" Jinri exclaimed with a wide smile plastered on her face that made him chuckle.

"They are out already, look," he pointed at Jisoo and Sehun, "We should hurry up, Choi Jin!" They both fastened their pace to catch up with them.

"Woah, I'm full." Chanyeol announced, pushing his plate away.

"Finally. Park Chanyeol's full," Sehun commented and Jinri let out a chuckle. Jisoo simply smiled at that.

"Um, it's getting late, you know." She interrupted, her eyes on the wrist watch she was wearing. She looked up at Sehun who was sitting right across her. He nodded at her, saying they should head home. His house was quite far from the restaurant they were sitting at.

"Sehun, you never told me you moved out," Jisoo said as they started to walk out of the restaurant. Jinri and Chanyeol were way behind them sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter