Moon 8

The Sun behind the Moon (discontinued//on-hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[MB]

 

The Next Day

Moonbyul's alarm woke her up. Moonbyul sat up on he own bed and stared on the window on her room, her thoughts rumbled making decisions that may affect her whole life. She stood up and went to her walk-in closet and pulled her bag. This time she have decided for her own. She took a long and relaxing bath then she gathered her clothes. "I've decided to go on my own", Moonbyul said to herself. She carried her bag as she left her car keys, house keys and her credit cards. She slowly walked out and went to her garage. She left everything except the keys for her white GSX-R750 big bike.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One last look towards her house, and she started the ignition of her motorcycle. She drove towards somewhere she herself don't even know. Moonbyul made up her mind to decide for her own without the help of anyone specially her grandfather. She decided not to follow her grandfather's request rather she decided to succeed on her own. She went to a small condominium that she has been looking for online for the past few days. She bought it in a cheap price since it is a small type of condominium no securities and not that grand than the condominium she used to see.

Moonbyul sighed as she entered her newly bought unit, she went straight to her room and sat there leaving a heavy sigh as she look around the small room she was currently in. She saved up a lot of money even though she was fully supported by her grandfather, she felt that sooner or later these things are going to happen to her life. She was ready physically ready for this change but she was never ready emotionally for the change that she is going to experience. She took her clothes out and fixed it inside a small cabinet near her bed. she then took out her phone and removed her sim. "I'd better buy a new one and find a part time job for now."

She stood up and gather her sling bag as she walk out of her unit. She went to her motorbike as she drove straight to a coffee shop she accidentally discovered before when she roam around to relieve some of her stress. She liked the ambiance of the coffee shop that she immediately became a regular, she even got close to the owner. She bought a sim card first in a convenience store near the coffee shop she then entered the shop. She was welcomed by the owner of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter