Sun 2

The Sun behind the Moon (discontinued//on-hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am to excited for school that I wake up at 5 am just to prepare minding our class starts at 8 am. I wore my uniform went down for breakfast and stayed there for 30 minutes or so before asking my driver to drive me to school.

I am hella excited knowing that I don't have photo shoot for today! awesome!

After a few minutes we are already at the parking lot and there I saw my Friends, Hwasa and Wheein.

They were shocked to see me so early today.

"Yo Solar why so early?" - Wheein

"You sick that you actually decided to attend school earlier that before?" - Hwasa

"Shut up. I am just happy that I don't have photo shoot for today." - Solar 

"What a tiring life of miss famous Solar." - Hwasa sounding so sarcastic

I elbowed her at the same time glared at her and she just laughed at me. Funny isn't it. We stood there chit chatting since we still have time because we are so early. A few minutes later a hot Aston Martin Vanquish S  appeared a 4 seat-er ultimate GT Diavolo Red. The Car got everyone's attention even us.

Hwasa looked at the car whistling. Wheein and I were both amazed there are only a few students who bring their car to school since everyone has their driver, and none of them has this kind of awesome car. We're all curious who is the owner of this car, and in no time a familiar face came out or rather a new face came out.

Moonbyul who's wearing a sweater inside a black coat got out of her car fixing her hair, her eyes drifted toward us. Hwasa immediately approached her of course dragging me and Wheein. 

"Nice car!" -Hwasa

"Thanks." - Moonbyul 

"How old are you?" - Solar

"18" -Moonbyul

"Lucky " - Solar

"Is it cutomized?" -Hwasa

"Yup" - Moonbyul 

"Cool!" -Hwasa

"Can I ride your car?" - Wheein

"Okay" -Moon Byul Smiled at us.

Wheein beamed and shouted, "Yey!" when she was about to go inside Moonbyul's car Hwasa pulled her jacket on top of her uniform.

"Stop there, lets do that later on we'll hang out later." -Hwasa

Wheein frowned in an instant while Moonbyul and I laughed silently.

"Lets Go!" - Hwasa with a smirk

This girl is something for sure like even my parents would never buy me those kinds of car in an instant even if i'll be 18 already soon.

Hwasa pulled Wheein and drag her on her way to their classroom, while Wheein is still frowning and still looking at the car. I walked beside Hwasa and Moonbyul followed us.

When we entered the room all eyes on us...

Not on us,

but on Moonbyul.

She is effin famous already for just entering our room my goodness. There are some who are murmuring. Moonbyul continued walking and sat behind me beside Hwasa.

 

Board

2nd     Wheein  |   Me      

3rd     Hwasa    |  Moonbyul

 

We all face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter