Moon 6

The Sun behind the Moon (discontinued//on-hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***** PLAY THE SONG AGAIN AND AGAIN BEFORE ANYTHING ElSE!*****

Alex & Sierra - Little Do You Know (Lyrics)



I am on my way to a drag strip I need to distress a little bit, there's a lot of things bugging me right now.

I drove my Adventador and decided to just drive fast as I could until I feel relaxed again. I rested my head and closed my eyes. My phone ringed so I looked on my screen to check who it was, it was my Grandfather. I immediately picked it up and slide my finger to answer the call.

"Hello, gramps." I greeted him
"We have a dinner later." He said with his so serious tone.
"Dinner for what." He always ordered me to attend some gathering thatI never wanted to, its just that I come with him because that is the one of the ways I show respect to him.
"I don't intend to let you know for now, I'll pick you up at 6 later in the house." What a moody gramps. I sighed.
He hanged up.

I decided to go back to my house since I need to prepare for the dinner. I placed my keys on the table and went to my room for a quick shower. I opened the shower and closed my eyes, my phone ringed and it was a specific ringtone I knew it was her since I set her to a different ringtone, I decided to ignore it.

My phone kept ringing with the same ringtone.

I don't want anything right now, I am to afraid to try anything or even to start anything specially with her. I quickly finished taking a shower I changed into black 3/4 crop top and black skinny leggings and black platform heels. 

 

simply all black, 

I didn't plan to, it's like a gut feel to wear something like this.

This is a casual attire for me, I never really liked the idea of dress, but there are times I needed to wear them for formal attires.

5:20pm

I decided to go downstairs and the doorbell ringed, I went straight to the door. I checked the monitor and saw my grandfather standing outside beside his driver who was ringing the bell for him. Aren't he too early for 6? I sighed and clicked something and the door unlocked. 

"Moonbyul my granddaughter where are you?", My grandfather shouted as he walk inside.
"I am here gramps, I thought 6 pm why are you here already?" I asked him as I motioned him to sit comfortably to the sofa.
"It's because I just want to." He answered. I sighed.
"Now tell me what's with this dinner?" I asked him.
"You'll find out later." He answered as he smirked.
"Cut this chase, can you?" I rolled my eyes on him.
He didn't answer instead he just looked at me and smiled. He looked around the house and stood up.

"Let's go?" He asked as he look at me.
"Do I have a choice." I rolled my eyes on him.

Maybe this day is all about rolling my eyes on him, My grandfather and I is so close that I look at him as my own parent. He is like the one who fulfilled my parents duties to me because they were busy with their work.

We are basically best friends that why I can roll my eyes on him and in return he would just smirked or laughed at me.

I went inside the car beside my grandfather who fixated his eyes on the road, he gave a nod to the driver that signaled that we're off to go. After a quiet ride with my grandfather which is very unusual.. when it comes with my grandfather he would always ask me a lot of things and laugh around with me,but not now not today. Someone opened the door for me. I went out to see that we are in front of a fine dining restaurant. My grandfather looked at me standing still waiting for me to walk beside him. He looked at me, seriousness visible in his eyes.

Wtf is this dinner all about?
My grandfather isn't very serious like this when we are together, there are times but not too often.

I went beside him as he look at the door of the restaurant and he walked towards the door with me on his side.

I look around to find if there are familiar people in this restaurant, my eyes explored the restaurant. My eyes stopped to particular faces that made my heart jump, they aren't just a nobody. 

I was looking on her eyes thinking 'what is this all about?'

I glared at her so hard that could probably say that if looks can kill she'll be lying cold on this carpeted floor where we are standing.

She starred back like she was sad and looking at me like she lost something precious to her. Her eyes were indulging, but I am shocked how can I stare back at her.

It's Krystal

not only her, she is with her family.

My grandfather shook hands with her father and they both smiled, I smiled at them in return. "You must be Moonbyul? The only Granddaughter of the Yi Family." Mr. Jung said with his deep voice which gave me quite a scare. "This is my son Minhyuk." 

Minhyuk?

Oh her brother, we played a lot when we are still young he was my oppa, he protected me a lot, he protected us we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter