Sun 13

The Sun behind the Moon (discontinued//on-hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was sitting in my chair thoughts scattered around the room as my eyes glued on the ceiling and brain fight for dominance on what are the things I should prioritize first. The classroom door slowly opened revealing the three beagles that I am close with, along with their small giggles, my eyes darted with curiosity what are they laughing about? I ask myself in the process.

They sat in front of me as I look at them with my eyes questioning every emotion they show, until they finally notice. "Good morning Yongsun Unnie." Wheein greeted me as she sat on her chair. The two followed her afterwards, "Morning unnie." I smiled as I greeted them back, "Morning, you guys seems to be having fun eh?" I uttered looking at them curiously.

"Moonbyul unnie has a problem." Hwasa uttered as she pulled a dried squid packet from her bag. "Problem?" I asked looking at Moonbyul and she just shrugged.

"Yeah she's been contemplating because she has a little brother and a sister now." Wheein added. "Aigoo I'm not panicking I'm just asking how I could be close with them." Moonbyul pouted.

"Wait, wait, wait I am too late with the news can someone enlighten me? Brother? Sister?" Solar uttered looking directly at Moonbyul.

"My parent went home last night, then I found out that I already have a brother and a sister." Moonbyul simply explained. "Eh?" Solar replied as she became even more curious. 

The classroom door opened once again and revealed their teacher for their first subject, they all sat down to their respective seats and the class started. Solar's eye darted to Moonbyul as if she was saying 'you need to tell me more about it.' Moonbyul smiled in eturn as she gave her full attention to their teacher in front.

== FAST FORWARD ==

(change of POV)

It was already dismissal and they are on their way to the parking, "Guys I am going to go to the park with my new-found sibling Sa Rang wanna come?" Moonbyul looked at her friends.

"I'll go pass on this one unnie I have a dinner with my Mom." Wheein suddenly added, "Same hear my father invite me to attend this party I am sorry unnie." Hwasa added looking apologetic to Moonbyul.

"Solar?" Moonbyul asked as she looked at Solar who was busy with her phone, "I can't I have a photoshoot... Maybe next time?" Solar answered. Moonbyul smiled, "Okay then take care guys I'll go ahead." Moonbyul bids her goodbye.

Moonbyul was about to ride her car when suddenly Hyun Woo shouted her name that got Solar, Wheein and Hwasa's attention. "Moonbyul Noona!" Hyun woo came running to Moonbyul.

"Why Hyun woo?" Moonbyul asked as soon Hyun woo is already in front of him. "Uhhm can I go home with you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter