Moon and Sun 7

The Sun behind the Moon (discontinued//on-hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[MB]

 

Early in the morning Moonbyul stood up from her bed feeling tired and doesn’t have the will to go to school, and yet she remembered that she needs to go to school since her week is far more hectic since she started late. She hated the idea of the possibility of seeing Krystal once again and having to deal with her everyday.

Moonbyul stood up picked up her towel and went to the bathroom.

After taking a bath with cold streaming water she immediately wore her uniform to school. She prepared her own breakfast in the process cooking bacon and eggs for breakfast. Moonbyul immediately went to her car and started her engine, she stared blankly to thin air remembering what happened the night before. It is far more different than what she expected that dinner would be. She was quite awoken with her thoughts and off she go.

Her thought didn’t left for good thinking ‘Why Minhyuk oppa?’ and ‘Why Krystal suddenly got included?’ But she fought with herself thinking, ‘I will never choose her never...’ with her heart saying otherwise.

Moonbyul stayed in her car still drown to her thoughts.

3 knocks were heard on her car window, Moonbyul immediately looked at the person who knock on her window, there she saw Yongsun with a confused looked on her face. Moonbyul felt relieve when she realized that she has a dark car window tint, she looked at the transparent side of the car window gazing at the chubby girl on the other side who is currently confused. She clicked the window controller and there Yongsun saw the grey haired girl looking at her while smirking. “Hey why are you still there?” Yongsun asked, “ahh I-I am about to go out..” Moonbyul uttered and then she just smiled to Yongsun. Yongsun’s made an ‘o’ shape mouth as she uttered, “oh, do want to go to the room with me then?” Yongsun added. Moonbyul gladly nod as she went out of the car.

They were walking towards their room when a familiar guys stopped them, “Oh hey Solar! I want to talk to you do you mind?” Eric uttered looking at Solar while he smirked. Moonbyul saw the smirk on Eric’s face she knows that he is planning something. “Excuse me we still have a class. We need to go.” Moonbyul answered for Solar as she pulled Solar and walked away. They continued walking, Moonbyul saw Yongsun sighed so deep. "Hey you did good no need to feel bothered." Moonbyul tap Solar's shoulder as she smiled at her reassuring her.

They were able to go back to their room and sat with their usual seats. They still have 5 minutes before the class starts, Moonbyul fixed her things in order while Solar looking the window on Moonbyul's side, her gaze s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter