Moon 10

The Sun behind the Moon (discontinued//on-hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Red Moon Photo Concept of Moonbyul in the media

The 4 of them was walking happily towards the school gate as they decided to eat in a near restaurant from their school a few blocks away.

A black car was parked beside the school which they doesn't seem to notice. They walked past by the car when suddenly a guy in suit opened the passenger door of the car, (The back passenger side of the car). It got their sudden attention when a figure of a man suddenly went out of the car. Moonbyul immediately tighten her sudden grip to Yongsun which made Yongsun to look at her.

The man stepped out of the car looking intently at Moonbyul, “Moon Byul Yi” The man’s authoritative voice. Moonbyul stepped out from her friends as she whispered. “Go ahead and wait for me there” Moonbyul uttered as she smiled at the three. The three girls slowly nod at her as they look at the situation curiously and walked slowly.

“Gramps…” Moonbyul uttered as she look at him intently. The Old man approached her and a loud slap was heard. Moonbyul didn’t dare to look at him and just stayed on how she was slapped. She is currently facing to the right while she touched the part where her grandfather slapped her. She wanted to cry but she bottled it up.

Right at that moment the Solar, Hwasa and Wheein stopped on their tracks when they hear the loud slap, they immediately looked at Moonbyul’s direction. Solar immediately tried to walk towards Moonbyul but Wheein grabbed her arm. “Unnie, let’s not meddle with their family matter.” Wheein uttered as she shook her head. Solar looked at Moonbyul once again as she start to walk towards the restaurant again with Hwasa and Wheein.

“After all I’ve done to you this is what you are going to do?” Mr. Moon (gramps) uttered to Moonbyul’s face. Moonbyul looked at the floor as Mr. Moon lectured her. “I gave you everything that your parent’s lacked, all I ask of you is to follow me and be my successor.” Mr. Moon’s voice became louder and louder. “Now what? You are ing running away from me?” Moonbyul slowly looked at Mr. Moon, “I never knew that giving me every luxury means giving you my whole life’s freedom to choose on how to be happy, I never thought that it is some kind of a transaction?” Moonbyul uttered sarcastically. “That’s why I left… Any luxury can’t suffice my freedom that’s why I left everything behind except some things.” She starred at Mr. Moon’s eyes, “If you want I’ll pay you little by little, I’ll pay every coin that you spent on me.” Moonbyul uttered. “I don’t ing need your money.” Mr. Moon uttered looking at Moonbyul. A long silence wraps the both of them.

Mr. Moon sighed deeply as he began to talk once again, “All I want to ask you is to comeback my granddaughter..” Mr. Moon suddenly sounded mellow and held Moonbyul’s hands. “I can’t afford to lose you. You are the most precious treasure that I have right now.” Moonbyul was shocked of her grandfather’s statement. Her grandfather looked at her sincerely. Moonbyul didn’t know how to react so she just looked at him debating with herself whether is this some kind of a joke.

“Byul please comeback and please forgive me…” Mr. Moon held Moonbyul’s arms as he pleaded. Mr. Moon continued. Moonbyul continued debating with herself; she knows that her grandfather is like a hard shell and always stood up with pride. This was the first time for her to see her grandfather surrender easily to her. “Okay, I won’t force you to marry anyone.” Mr. Moon proposed, Moonbyul looked at him as he heard him as if a sudden go signal was one her mind. “Do you really promise that?” Moonbyul decided to believe on her grandfather as her grandfather nod towards Moonbyul. Her grandfather never lied to her ever since so she decided to believe him. “Okay I’ll move back home but..” Moonbyul uttered. “But?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter