companion

Villain In The Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7

 

 

Jiyong turned to Chaerin and threw her some disappointed gaze, “I thought you’re different.”

Chaerin gulped, she was trying to held her head high up and not crying.

Kiko, somewhere in the other corner of the hall, watching all the scene, she sighed when Chaerin walking fast towards the toilet.

 

“Wait in the car, I’ll go to my mom and said you don’t feel good so I need to send you home.” Jiyong told Sohee.

“Just call them from later, oppa, let’s go.” She pouted.

“Wait, Sohee, just wait.”

“But oppa—“

“Hey, Jiyong-ssi, Sohee-ssi.” A girl appear in front of them.

“Kiko-ssi…?” Jiyong murmured.

“Isn’t it shameful to telling lie just because you feel insecure, Sohee-ssi?” Kiko said.

“What are you talking about?” Jiyong asked.

Kiko ignoring Jiyong, “Do you happen to know a guy named Suhan?”

Jiyong looking at Sohee, she didn’t say anything.

“Suhan? Isn’t that your brother?” Jiyong asked Sohee.

Sohee nodded, “h-how you know him?”

“He’s working as cleaning service in my company, but he made some troubles, he keep on borrowing money from several workers and telling them that he will return it double since his sister will soon marrying a rich man.” Kiko explains, “This is going around for some months already until some workers finally grumble and heard by the management. Funny that I found out that the sister he pointed is you… and the rich man is Jiyong-ssi.”

“Li-liar!”

“Why would I? This gave me no advantages.” She said, “Which is very unfortunate because your brother bragging to everybody that he’d make sure his little sister will do anything to keep the rich man to end up marrying her and after that Suhan-ssi said that he’ll be a president of a big company and will have revenge to people who was looking down at him…”

“You don’t have proof!” Sohee said.

“Oh I have!” Kiko waves her cellphone, “I had to have proofs before calling him and fire him. You wanna see?”

Sohee gone immobile.

“Well, I’m about to tell you this in private, but I’m sorry, I had to confront you in front of your dear boyfriend, and it’s all because you made my friend, Chaerin, cry.”

Jiyong paused.

“Kiko-ssi…” Jiyong said after a while, “can you… can you leave us?”

“Sure…” she smiled before turned her heels and walk away.

 

“What was that?” he asked.

Sohee shook her head.

“What was that, Sohee??”

“I don’t know!!”

“How can you don’t know?? Obviously Kiko was talking about your brother and… and is that true?? That you’re dating me only because of my money??”

“No, oppa, no… I love you!”

Jiyong paused, “Love me?”

She nodded.

“Even if one day I gone broke?”

She paused.

“Even if one day I can’t afford anything??”

She didn’t react.

“Answer me!!” he shook her shoulder.

Sohee started to cry.

“How could you….” He murmured.

“Oppa, I’m sorry…”

“How could you lie… how could you slander Chaerin…”

“I’m not! I was telling the truth!”

“Which one? About her making scheme?” he asked.

“No oppa… but its true that she was fake in front of you.”

“No she’s not!”

“How can you trust her more than me?? You knew me longer!”

“I don’t know you anymore, Sohee, after everything Kiko had been said about your brother, I’m not sure that you ever have a sincere feeling towards me.’

“I do…oppa…”

Jiyong shook his head, “And you made me think bad about Chaerin while she did nothing wrong… you’re… you’re…”
“Oppa… please.”

Jiyong feel all anger built up in him right now. His girl lied to him, and he’s been feeling like a fool for closing his eyes even though he knew she’s troubled, moreover, he’s been a fool for feeling disappointed at Chaerin, she did nothing wrong, she’s the victim yet Sohee use her weaker position to play victim.

“Let’s just break up.” He whispers.

“No, please.” Sohee cried.

“Let’s break up.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter