feelings

Villain In The Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8

 

 

“Chae…” her mom calling, “Jiyong is here!”

Chaerin run down the stairs, “Hey!”

“Hi!” he waved.

“Wait for me at the backyard!” she said.

“Okay…” he walked towards the backyard.

Chaerin came after a while, she brought two iced tea and her laptop as the tray. Jiyong helped her.

“How can you use your laptop as tray, Chaerin!”

She laughs, “no worries, happened a lot.” She sat beside him.

“Hmmm, plum iced tea, love it.” Jiyong sip his drink.

“Thanks!” she grinned, “soo… here it is.”

Jiyong read the poetry she made, she was promised to let him read them.

“Wow, I like this one.” He turned to Chaerin who is now fully covering her face. “What are you doing?”

“Ashaaammeeeed!” she said.

Jiyong laughs and messed her hair, “This is good, you know! How are you gonna sell a poetry book if you keep on being shy when someone read it?”

She shook her head, “Don’t know…”

“This is good, Chaerinie… be confident!” Jiyong raised his thumbs up.

“So… you’re gonna use it for your song?” she asked.

“I will… I will read all of them and decided which one suit the melody and I will dedicated the song just for Chaerinie…”

Her cheek blush. “Really?”

“Of course!”

Jiyong looking at the energized lady in front of him. Since the day one he broke up with Sohee and the talk in Han River that night, Jiyong and Chaerin getting closer each day. They’re being good friends and spent time together like this often.

The thing is, Jiyong couldn’t get Chaerin get out of his head, he’s afraid that it might happened even before he broke up. This simple girl succeed in making him smiling just to think about her and this past weeks he spent night and day wondering what is she doing. He’d looking for as much excuse as he could to go see her and its not hard because somehow his mother will help. Mrs. Kwon will ask Chaerin to come to their house, making daechu-cha there, teach her cooking some traditional food and Jiyong will be the one who’s actually happy but play it cool.

 

+

 

Many nights he spent just to call her, from a formal phonecall just to ask about important things ‘till those phonecalls which only because he’s dying to hear her voice. Like today,

“Hey you busy?” he asked when Chaerin answer the phone call.

Chaerin slightly smiled, “No… just in time I need to stretch up after writing.”

“Good, go take a walk.”

“Uh hum…” she said while drinking water.

“You’re home?” he asked while playing with his pen, drawing some random pattern on the paper next to his laptop.

“Yes… but I think I’ll go out for dinner.”

“With who?”

“Kiko…”

“Make up already?” he chuckles.

“You told me to make up with her…” he could imagine her pouting.

“Right, Chaerin, right… good girl.” He bit his lips, trying not to smile to wide then he realized some of his colleague in Black label arrived and looking at him.

“What’s the smile, Kwon Jiyong?” Youngbae smirked.

Jiyong made a ‘go away’ gesture.

“Yaa look that smile! He must be talking to a crush”

“Whoaa Jiyong is in love?” Youngbae said.

“Who’s on call? Sohee?” Daesung added.

Jiyong gave them ‘shut up’ gestures.

“Not Sohee, must be the blonde girl from the other day.” Youngbae explains, since he already met Chaerin several days a go when Chaerin drop Jiyong off to the studio.

“Ah! That pretty blonde whose picture is in Jiyong’s phone?”

Jiyong throw the pen to Daesung and move away.

“You’re at the studio?” Chaerin asked.

“Yeah… it was empty but now the noisy squad has arrived.” He said.

“Oh, then go continue working.”

“Later…” he said, “hey… wanna hang somewhere for dinner?”

Chaerin laughs, “I thought I just told you I’m having dinner with Kiko.”

“Ah right… so, what are you doing tomorrow?’
“Hm…” she pretended to think, “I have appointment.”

“What appointment?”

“I don’t know, maybe lunch maybe dinner.”

“With??” Sometimes he feels embarrassed for unable to hide an annoyed tone whe he feels jealous like now.

He heard Chaerin giggled, “Uhm… with you?”

Jiyong bite his nails, he doesn’t have to be cool since Chaerin couldn’t see him anyway. “Deal… lunch.”

“Okay….”

“And dinner.” H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter