war

Villain In The Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

13

 

 

The next morning Jiyong surprised to see Chaerin in her dining table, having

breakfast with Mrs. Kwon.

“Baby…” he hugs her from behind.

“Whoaa whoa... easy Mr. Kwon Junior.” Mrs. Kwon said to her son.

“Hey…” he sat beside her, “What are you doing here this early…? Miss me that much?”

“Actually… your mom invited me.”

“As a professional client, Kwon Jiyong.”

“Oh, oops!” he took his hands off Chaerin, “I shouldn’t touch my mother’s client.”

“So, Chaerin is agree to have the launching and book signing in my book store.” Mrs. Kwon explained.

“Yay!” Jiyong claps. “We won from D-Lite, Daesung must be upset.”

Chaerin puzzled.

“Well, not that he cares about her father’s company.” He grinned.

“What’s wrong with you?” Chaerin asked.

“Is the meeting still long, eomma?”

“No, we just talk while having breakfast, no big meeting here, Jiyong, why?”

“Uh nothing…” he turned to Chaerin, “Do you bring your car?”

She nodded, “Yes, why?”
“I don’t have my car for today, can you drop me to school?”

“But your car is—“

“No, I don’t have the car today… please?”

Mrs. Kwon laughing, “Is he always act like spoiled girl like this to you, Chae?”

“Yes, eomu-nim, spoiled girlfriend.”

“Aw, that’s annoying I bet.” Mrs. Kwon said. “But it’s adorable.”

“See?” Jiyong smiles, “Even my mom thinks I’m adorable.”

“Every mother will think their children is adorable, smart boy.”

 

Jiyong keep his hand tangled with Chaerin on their way to the campus, he was being a total creep, clingy and ert. He’d pull her to a kiss during the traffic light, every traffic light.

“Can you stop kissing me?” she said.

“You want me to stop?”

She nodded.

He sighed.

“Not that I don’t want you to kiss me, but I want us to be safe so we can do more kissing later.”

“What about something that is more than kissing?”

Chaerin laughs, “We’re arrived at your campus, now go.”

Jiyong get off the car and Chaerin watch him walking in to the building. He lightly walks when suddenly Sohee appear.

“Hey oppa.” She said.

Jiyong sighed, “What do you want?”

“I heard about some gossips about the controversial book of Lee Chaerin’s mother which sold in your mother’s bookstore.”

“Oh, that, so?”

“You said I’m using you? Now who used by who… shame on you Kwon Jiyong.”

Jiyong scoffed.

“Not only that Sohee, I also will have my book launch in one of Jiyong’s mother biggest bookstore.” Chaerin appear next to Jiyong.

Jiyong smiled when his girlfriend linked arms with him. “And I will be there to support her fully.”

“Since when you care about poetry and book selling? You really have no idea how much she’s been using you.”

“Well, we pretty much using each other, my mom took the risk of selling a controversial book and made Chaerin big event for her book launch, but at least Chaerin help me in my works.” Jiyong said.

“Also, I don’t have a materialistic brother who attacked anyone just because he lost his human ATM. Sohee-ssi, Jiyong is my boyfriend now, and I don’t like my boyfriend talking to his ex, moreover, after the attacked did by your brother to me, I can sue you anytime, so please, stay away from him. I really don’t like being jealous.”

Sohee hissed and then leave,

 

“I will show her the real dirty work.” Sohee murmured.

“What happened?” Sunmi came.

“Hey, help me ruin her book launch later, ok?”

“Who’s her? Guys are talking about her when she walks in the campus.”

“She’s Chaerin! Jiyong’s new girlfriend!”

“Omo!” Sunmi gasped, “No wonder he choses her…” she murmured.

“What did you say?”

“Nothing… what did you say?? Ruin her what?”

Sohee explain to Sunmi her plans.

 

+

 

Today is the book launch of Chaerin, Jiyong can see her being very nervous. She keeps on checking everything, make sure everything is under control.

“You’ll be fine, you’d nail it.” Jiyong hold her waist.

“Hope so…” she bite her lips.

“I want to bite that too.” He whispers.

Chaerin chuckling, “by the way, I heard Teddy-ssi already listen to the song recorded with Bom’s voice?”

“Ah right! Yesterday Teddy hyung came to my studio and he was all satisfied with the song.” He said, “he wants to produce the song.”

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter