encounter

Villain In The Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7

 

 

Just a second away before Jiyong kissed her, Chaerin pull away.

She awkwardly chuckles, “Good night, anyway.”

“Y-yeah, night…” he also became awkward.

 

Chaerin ran to her room, closing the door behind her and drown her face to the pillow, she’s screaming to the pillows.

“My God!!! What was that! What was that?!!!” she push her palm to her chest, feeling the pounds, “, Chaerin he has a girl friend.”

Jiyong himself stunned in his car, still immobile thinking about the thing he almost done, “, Jiyong you have a girl friend.”

Chaerin still trying to calm her heart when suddenly her phone rang.

Jiyong.

“W-what the…” Chaerin took several deep breath.  “hello?”

“H-hey…”

“What’s up?”

“Your jar… they’re still in my car.”

“Oh…” Chaerin paused, “Forget it, Jiyong-ssi, I still have plenty.”

“I’m still in front of your house.”

 

Chaerin went out her house, Jiyong stand beside his car bringing the big paper bag.

She took the bag from him, “Thanks…”

“Chaerin-ssi… I’m sorry.”

“Huh?”
“I’m sorry for what I did… I…”

“It’s okay, it’s okay.” She said.

“But—“

“Well, Jiyong-ssi, this is late, you should… I should… I should get in.” she looked down.

Unconsciously Jiyong smiling, looking at this girl who always look like a strong independent woman suddenly look down and being shy. Yes she’s shy, Jiyong could notice her reddish ear.

“Alright, good night.”

 

+

 

“Sohee…” Jiyong match her pace when he saw Sohee out from her class.

She kept on walking so Jiyong grabbed his hand.

“What??” She turned to him with anger in her face.

“Should you being like this?” he asked.

“Shouldn’t I?” she asked back, “That blonde is in every part of your life which should’ve fill in by me! Making your mom’s favorite drink, helping your mom preparing your sister’s engagement party, loved by your mom... do you know how much that hurt me??”

“I know… I understand and I’m sorry.”

“I really really wanted to surrender if not because I love you so much.”

Jiyong paused, he couldn’t understand but hearing those word of love from her strangely made him awkward, “Don’t… surrender…” he finally said.

“Then at least you gotta make me feel secure, oppa… can’t you just stay away from that blonde?”

“That blonde has name, Sohee… it’s Chaerin…”

Sohee gasped, “I don’t care! Why is her name matter to me?”

“Be polite, okay?”

“What? What if I can’t? those table manners and gentlemen courses are for you rich people.”

Jiyong inhaled, “Sohee…”

Sohee paused.

“If everything about my parents being rich is a problem for you… then I’m really done with all of this.” Jiyong turned around.

“Oppa, oppa,” Sohee grabbed his hand, all the scary thoughts sneak in her head, “Oppa, I’m sorry, I was too much. I’m sorry.”

Jiyong sighed, “What should I do?” he grunts.

“I’m sorry… really… I’m sorry.” She slips her hands through his waist and hug him, “I’m sorry.”

 

Jiyong has another class in another building so he went there after he fix everything with Sohee.

“Fighting with your boyfriend?” Sunmi, Sohee’s friend, asked her.

She nodded.

“Why?” Sunmi asked again.

“A girl keeps on my boyfriend’s tail.”

“Oh no wonder, Jiyong sunbae is popular, he’s rich and handsome… who wouldn’t fall for him?”

Sohee looks irritated,”You’re not helping! Aishh I really hate this girl!”

“Who is it?”

“Her name is Lee Chaerin, Some rich girl who was introduced to Jiyong oppa by her mother.”

“What??”

“I know, I know, like in the drama… I’m the poor girl falling in love with rich guy and his mother dying to keep us apart.”

“Whatta …” Sunmi hished.

“I know right!”

“Proof her that you’re not losing!”

 

+

 

One week later

 

Dami’s engagement party is Held in a ballroom of a big hotel in Seoul. Many important people are coming. Chaerin is coming with her parents. She saw Dara’s family and also Bom’s family but too bad neither Dara and Bom can come because they had something else to do.

She walked in to the hall and accompanying her parents greets many people and also some people from media. She met Mr. and Mrs. Kwon.

“Chaerinie looking stunning as usual.” Mrs. Kwon said.

She bowed and then give her a light hug.

“You know that Chaerin is good at making tea, right?” Mrs. Kwon asked Mrs. Lee.

“Of course I know, she learned it from the expert in Japan.” Mrs. Lee said, “But she’s too lazy making one at home…”

“She made one for me.”

“I heard so, you should try her plum tea too.” Mrs. Lee said, “And she’s also learning to cook traditional food now.”

“Oh what a perfect wife material.” Mrs, Kwon smiled.

“Mr. Lee, Mrs. Lee, Chaerin-ssi.” Suddenly Jiyong came and greet her and her parents.

“Oh hello, Jiyong-ssi.” Chaerin bowed too.

Now everyone looking at the girl beside Jiyong.

“Ah, This is Sohee, my girl friend.” He said.

Sohee seems awkward but also proud to be introduced as his girl friend.

“I am Sohee, nice too meet you all,” she bowed politely, “I am—“

“Eomu-nim…” suddenly a voice greeted Mrs. Lee, cut out Sohee’s ontroduction.

“Kiko.” Mrs. Lee said.

“Long time no see… I’m missing you.” She smiled.

Chaerin scoffed.

“How are you, Kiko?” Mrs. Lee asked. There’s no sign of Lee So Hyuk around her.

“I’m fine, thank you.” She smiled, “Chae…” she smiled at her but Chaerin swayed. Kiko greet Jiyong and the others.

“Where’s your boyfriend, Lee So Hyuk?” Chaerin asked. She highlighted the name because everyone knew So Hyuk was Chaerin’s boyfriend.

“Oh, So Hyuk had to leave to Australia for business.” She said.

The tense atmosphere is built up but it saved by the MC who started the event.

 

The event run smoothly and now all guests enjoying the casual after party.

“Ma’am there’s a home made daechu-cha.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter