Our Plan.

Trust Me.

The next morning you woke up feeling groggy. Your head was splitting from a headache and you had the sorest throat. Luckily it was a saturday and you didn't have school. You drowsily walked downstairs and took a panadol before heading back upstairs and getting back into bed.

Ugh, this is what i get for wearing such a short dress on that day i was gonna jump.. im so stupid.

As soon as you got back into bed your phone rang,

* PARADISE STARTS PLAYING*

" Hello?"

" Lee ~~~!"

It was Seongyeol.

" What do you want this early in the morning?" You asked as you groaned.

" Are you sick~?" He asked.

" Yes, i have the worst headache and the sorest throat." You replied.

" Wait, i'll be right there."

" Ok..."

" Wait, i don't know where you live, where do you live?" He asked.

You smiled and rolled your eyes as you gave him your address.

---------------------

Before you could even get up and get dressed, your doorbell rang.

Well he came fast.

You dragged yourself downstairs and opened the door.

" LEE ~~~~!" Seongyeol yelled out while handing you a little container filled with something.

" Me and my brother Daeyeol made it just for YOU." Seongyeol said while handing it over to you.

It was Chicken soup and two chocolate cupcakes that said " GET BETTER ~~~" On it with vanilla icing.

" Awww, thank you Seongyeol!" You said as you hugged him tightly.

" Whoa, whoa, whoa.. don't get me sick too!" He said while backing away abit.

" Pfft fine, your loss." You said while pouting.

" I was joking, come here you." He said while pulling you into a headlock which turned into a tight hug,

It's good to see her happier. 

-------------------------

As soon as that was over, the two of you sat back down onto your couch.

I know we just met and all, but i feel so close to him already. But even my bestfriend Haneul backstabbed me, who knows maybe Seongyeol could be next...?

" Ok, anyways did you choose!?" Seongyeol asked unable to sit still.

" Choose what?" You asked while trying to think back.

" THE PLAN SILLY!" He said while jumping up and down.

" Oh right the plan.. uhh... i actually think your second plan would work better. " You said calmly.

Seongyeol blushed. " Won't it be abit awkward between us?"

" Noo, it's for revenge remember?" You said back.

He nodded.

" So, where do we start?" You asked.

" NICKNAAAMEES! Whenever girlfriends and boyfriends called each other cute names i was always jealous because Hyuna would never give me a nickname :(" Seongyeol said while pretending to cry.

You giggled and spoke up. " Hmm, a nickname for you what about choding? yeollipop? yeollie?"

" CALL ME ALL OF THEM!" 

" Alright, alright! So where do we start Yeollipop?" You couldn't help burt burst out laughing at the last word.

" Well i kinda.. just KINDA followed that Myungsoo guy when he was on the phone and he said that him and some girl name Haneul are going to lotte world, wanna go there?" Seongyeol asked.

Myungsoo.. used to take me to lotte world...

You shook the thought off, straightened your posture and nodded.

" Yup."

" But your sick." he said.

" Who cares, let's go."

This is going to be interesting...

Ok, so all i have to do is pretend to be Seongyeol's girlfriend and try to make Myungsoo jealous? Im ready.

I wonder what Lee ~~~'s doing....

-------------------------------------

Hello Readers <3

Hehe chapter 11 done!

YAY the main and Seongyeol got much closer in this chapter!

Now i gotta start planning, what the two of them are going to do together to get revenge on their ex's.

Omgg,i start school again today fml...

Anways PLEASE comment and subscribe ^_^

 

image

 

tumblr_lvmrq0jPtp1qa0m06o1_500.gif

 

tumblr_lsrhpukMwH1r1dlqwo1_400.gif

 

imageimage

 

OMFG LOL AT THE YOSEOB AND CHUNJI GIFS, I JUST HAD TO SHOW YOU GUYS.