Friendly Bonding Between Friends

Vibrant White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recount:

Nails: if someone likes you enough, their eye colour appears on your nails. If more than one person likes you enough, the rules remain the same, you just have some nails one eye colour and other nails another; whichever crusher likes you more claims more nails if there is an uneven amount of nails divided between the crushers. 

"Crusher": term of someone who likes another strong enough that their eye colour appears on said other's nails.

"Host": term of someone who is liked by another enough that said other's eye colour appears on their nails.

Eye colour: eye colour changes depending on one's mood, be it becoming more in depth or clouding over. Since this occurs, the nail colour on the host changes along with the eye of the crusher. 

Dark Pink: if the crusher decides to never reveal their feelings, the host's nails will turn a dark pink until they take notice, and then all colour disappears. This occurs more often than any other effect. 

White: if the crusher decides to reveal their feelings, the host's nails will turn a white until the crusher reveals themselves, to which afterwards all colour disappears.

Focus: if the crusher reveals their feelings, and the white on the nails of the host disappear, that doesn't mean the crusher no longer loves the host, so why does all colour disappear? It is thought that colour disappears from nails once the host knows who their crusher is. Therefore, if the host concentrates enough, they can make the colour of their crusher appear on their nails once more, as long as said crusher still likes them. 

Jimin: Host of two crushers, them being Taehyung and Hoseok.

Hoseok: Crusher of Jimin, currently dating Taehyung as a preparation for a three-way relationship.

Taehyung: Crusher of Jimin, currently dating Hoseok as a preparation for a three-way relationship.

Namjoon: Crusher of Seokjin, Host of Seokjin, currently dating Seokjin.

Seokjin: Crusher of Namjoon, Host of Namjoon, currently dating Namjoon. Host of unknown crusher.

Yoongi: Host of unknown crusher.

___________________________________________________

Yoongi had no idea what he was doing, much less where he was going. He wanted to call Hoseok or Taehyung, but he didn't have Tae's number, and Hoseok wasn't answering.

Yoongi snapped his phone shut with a sigh before approaching the wall of the building he stood by, leaning up against it and resting his head. He leaned his neck back enough to let the sun's rays warm up his face as he felt the stress cramp up his shoulders. He reached one hand up and rubbed the sore muscle just beneath his neck with a soft groan of annoyance.

"Hyung?"

Yoongi glanced up, scanning his gaze through the passing crowd when he heard a familiar voice. His eyes landed on Namjoon, staring at the older with concern. Joon was wearing a plain black-tee with baggy sweatpants, earbuds glued to his ears. He reached up and pulled one out, smiling enough to just bring out his dimples.

"Hello, Namjoon," Yoongi greeted, lifting his hand from his neck to wave at the other. "What're you doing here?"

Namjoon shook his head twice and slipped his hand into his back pocket with a slight shrug. "Always so formal, Yoongi hyung?" He tilted his head, jutting his chin in Yoongi's direction. "You having muscle soreness, there? You feeling alright?"

"I'm fine," Yoongi grumbled. "I'm just so stressed and it's making me cramp up."

Namjoon chuckled and took out the second earbud and wrapped them up before putting them into his pocket. He approached the older and said, "Here, come with me and we can talk about what has you so stressed out."

Yoongi bit his lip, considering the option. He really wanted to find Taehyung or Hoseok as soon as possible, but maybe hanging out with the smartest boy in the group would help him out a little. After a few seconds of weighing his options, Yoongi nodded in agreement. Namjoon smiled and began walking, Yoongi following. They continued a brisk walk filled with comfortable silence until Namjoon led them into a small coffee shop. Once they took their seat, a waitress came over and asked for their orders.

"And if you need anything," she added sincerely, laying her hand on Namjoon's shoulder and giving it a small squeeze, "just call for me. My name's Myunsoi."

"That's fine, darling," Namjoon replied, his face stretched into a pained expression. His tone took on the same deeper-meaning tone behind his words as her's. "But I think we're both settled with what we have." Casually, but deliberately, Namjoon brushed his hand through his hair, the gold ring on his third finger glinting against the sunlight.

Myunsoi blinked a few times, her lips pierced before she turned and stalked off. Namjoon exhaled slowly when she was out of heari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter