I Need To Go There

Boy (Person) Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today Changwook’s album is released. From the time he woke up, Changwook immediately looked at his phone to looked at the music ranking. 
“I’m in 1st place!!” He smiled satisfiedly.
He get out from his room and go to the kitchen to make some coffee. From tomorrow on, he’ll be very very busy. So, he must spend the time left wisely. 
Someone entered his house. It’s Dongwook. 
“You’re in first place!” Dongwook said. 
“I know.” Changwook said carelessly while drinking his coffee. 
“Hey, don’t look like you’re don’t even care about your song’s rank!” Dongwook hitted him weakly in his head. Changwook giggled. 
“Tomorrow you have.. 2 music show recording and the next day you have a full-day variety show recording.” Dongwook read Changwook’s schedules.
Changwook sipped his coffee. “It’s not as much as I thought.” He said. 
“Shut up! There’s still many schedules you have to go in the next day.” Dongwook said annoyedly.
Changwook laughed. “I know.. I know..” He said.
And anyway, it’s been awhile since Dongwook saw Changwook smiling this much.

**

Changwook’s PoV
I called Minsoo in my precious free time. I’m so bored today. I can’t even call Yoona or Yoora. 
“Wae?” He asked as soon as he accepted the call. 
“Are you busy?” I asked him. Minsoo is a fashion model, although he’s not that famous. 
“Not as much as you.” He said.
“Well, do you want to go to my house?” I asked him again. 
He laughed. “Do you don’t afraid of me? I’m a gay.” He asked back. 
I felt absurd by his question. Gosh, I’ve been knowing him for about 5 years now and I know that he wouldn’t do something to me. 
“Hey, even if you try to do anything to me, I can protect myself. I’m black belt in Taekwondo. I’ll introduce you to someone better.” I said. 
“Okay. I’ll go to your house.” He said and I ended the call. 

30 minutes later, someone rang my house’s bell. I opened the door and saw Minsoo there. I let him entered my house. He sat in my living room sofa. 
“Do you invite Yoona or Yoora?” He asked me curiously. 
I shook my head. “No.”
“Changwook-ah, do you and Yoona are fighting?” He asked again. 
“Not at all, we’re fine.” I said. 
“Then why?” He asked confusedly. 
“I just.." I sighed. "Can you help me?” I asked him. 
He looked at me. “What?”
I took the scandal media paper and gave it to him. 
“I can’t meet Yoona in public again.” I said. 
He put the papers in the table. “Sure.” He said shortly.
“But, from a long time ago, I’m very curious about this Changwook-ah.” He said. I looked at him. “Do you even have a, ani even a slightest feeling for Yoona?” He asked.
I chuckled absurdly. “And why does everyone keep asking me the same question as you? I told you, I DON’T HAVE ANY FEELING FOR HER!” I said. 
“Oh, okay. Don’t angry. But, do you know that bachelor, Choi Taejoon.” He said. 
“Choi Taejoon? Why about him?” I asked him curiously. 
“I think he likes Yoona.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter