Jealous?

Boy (Person) Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The recording for day is went out pretty good as well. Yoora and Minsoo waited for Yoona to ask her to come home with them. 
“Good work, everybody.” Yoona said brightly and walked to his waiting room. 
“Noona.” Taejoon called her as she walked passed him in the stage. 
Yoona stopped and looked at Taejoon. “Why?”
“Ani, do you want to go home with me?” He asked Yoona. 
“What?” Yoona asked him absurdly. 
“Really, noona. Do you want to go home together with me?” He asked Yoona once again. 
Yoona thought for a second. “Okay.” She agreed and walked away. 
Taejoon looked at her and smiled widely. 

“Good job, Yoona-yah!!” Yoora praised her as she entered the waiting room. 
Yoona smiled and sat in front of them. “Hey, does Changwook call me when I’m shooting?” Yoona asked them expectantly.
Both Minsoo and Yoora shook their head. “No.” 
Yoona sighed. “Mwo, it’s okay.” She said calmly. 
Suddenly, the waiting room door opened and Taejoon’s head peep out from the door. 
“Taejoon-ah, come here!” Yoona called him brightly. 
Taejoon walked inside. “Should we go, noona?” He asked. 
“Eo?~ Eo.” Yoona said. She looked at Yoora. “I’ll go first.” She said. 
“Darling, don’t you want to go home with us earlier?” Minsoo asked her. 
“Really, noona?” Taejoon asked Yoona. 
Yoona looked at Minsoo. “I’m sorry. I’ll just go home with him today.” She said. 
“Let’s go, Taejoon-ah.” Yoona said and grabbed her bag. 
Taejoon nodded.
“Hey, I’m going.” Yoona said and walked outside with Taejoon. 

After Yoona and Taejoon went out from the room, Yoora giggled dumbfoundedly while looking at Minsoo.
“Why?” He asked Yoora confusedly. 
“You’re very tactless.” Yoora said annoyedly to Minsoo. 
She sighed. “At this rate, Yoona’s feeling will change direction to that young bachelor.”
“Good then. I like him more than I like Changwook.” Minsoo commented casually.
“Cham, tactless gay!” Yoora mumbled. 
“Let’s go!” She yelled and stood up from the sofa. 
Minsoo sighed and followed her. “This why I didn’t like woman.” He muttered.

**

Changwook’s PoV
I’m busy working on my cover album, tracklist, and another thing related to my album preparation. 
I streched my arms. Finally it’s finished. I looked at my watch. It’s almost 11PM.
“!” I missed Yoona’s shooting because I’m too concentrate on this. I immediately grabbed my car key in the table and ran to my car.
“Hey, where are you going? It’s already late.” Dongwook hyung stopped me by standing in front of my car. 
“Yoona’s house.” I replied quickly.
“Give me the key. I’ll drive you there.” He said. 
I throwed the key to him and entered the car. 
“Why are you look so hurried?” He asked when we stopped at a traffic light.
“I’m just..” I sighed. “It’s Yoona shooting day and I’m too busy to just call her.” I said.
“But, why don’t you just call her?” He asked. 
I stared at him. “It’s diff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter