I need you

October and April

The day finally came for Jiyong and Youngbae to meet again, after 3 years. Jiyong's heart was pounding out of his chest. It was finally 2pm, Youngbae waited outside patiently, waiting for Jiyong. Jiyong slowly appeared in front of Youngbae.

"Hey bab-...Jiyong." Youngbae said.

Jiyong looked at him, as if he'd seen the most beautiful thing on the planet.

"H-hi..." He said quietly.

Youngbae opened his arms wide, and pulled Jiyong into a tight hug. Jiyong hugged back tightly, trying hard to control the tears threatening to fall. 

"H-how you been?" Jiyong asked, nervously.

"I've been great. You know? Music is going good...I'm marrying Kimi..how about you?" Youngbae replied.

Jiyong stared for a few minutes.

"I'm fine. Music is going good too. Um...TOP and Daesung are officially dating now. Seungri and his girl are still together too."

"Where's that leave you?" Youngbae asked.

Jiyong looked down.

"Missing you." He thought to himself.

"Just...single." he said.

Youngbae sighed.

"Uh...d-do you wanna...come back to my place? So that we have some privacy...to talk?" Youngbae said.

Jiyong nodded.

"Okay." He answered, following Youngbae.

The second they got back to Youngbae's house, Jiyong hugged him tightly and started sobbing.

"I am so sorry." Youngbae whispered, kissing his head, and wiping his tears.

"Youngbae?" Jiyong asked.

Youngbae looked at him.

"D-did you really cheat on me...?" He asked quietly.

Youngbae stayed quiet.

"Technically....yes....but I really thought we were broken up..." He said sadly, as tears started to form in his eyes too.

Jiyong quickly kissed them away.

"Youngbae? Does she make you happy?" 

Youngbae thought for a moment.

"Yes. She does." He said, hesitantly.

Jiyong stared at the ground.

"W-when did you stop...loving me?" He asked.

Youngbae lifted his chin, and stared deeply into his eyes.

"Who said I stopped?" He whispered.

Jiyong's eyes lit up, as he stared straight back into Youngbae's eyes.

"Really?" He asked quietly.

Youngbae smiled slowly, and nodded, kissing his head.

"You know? I wanted to marry you." Jiyong muttered.

"Good. Because I wanted the same thing...baby." Youngbae whispered back.

Jiyong's face turned red, as he smiled brightly.

"I love you too. I've always loved you." Jiyong said.

"But...this is crazy...baby you're getting married! You have a fiancee. She's going to be crushed. I don't want to be a homewrecker. But I.... wouldn't be too upset...if you break it off with her...to get back with me..." Jiyong said.

Youngbae laughed.

"W-well...this is crazy. But I'm crazy too. Crazy in love with you Kwon Jiyong. And I am forever going to be sorry that I didn't realize that at the time we were together." Youngbae answered.

Jiyong smiled widely, he couldn't help himself anymore. He kissed Youngbae as passionately as he possibly could. Youngbae smiled into the kiss, loving how hot Jiyong's cheeks felt against his skin. After a few minutes, they stopped, and stared at each other.

"I-i...uh...I'm so sorry!" Jiyong said loudly, turning to leave.

Youngbae quickly grabbed his hand, and turned him.

"No no it's okay. Don't apologize. I....missed you." Youngbae said, smiling and leaning his forehead against Jiyong's.

Jiyong smiled too, and breathed a sigh of relief.

"I miss you too babe." Jiyong whispered.

"You know...Kimi's out for the night with her girls. They're going to get a hotel somewhere for the night.. so...if you want to stay here...you can." Youngbae said, nervously.

Jiyong nodded.

"O-okay...but we...you have a fiancee..." 

"Yea I know. It was just a kiss. Who says anything else will happen though?"

Jiyong bit his lip.

Youngbae raised his eyebrows.

"You want something to happen. Don't you?" He asked, laughing.

Jiyong smiled innocently.

"M-maybe..." He answered.

"But I have a fiancee. Just...be patient. Okay babe?" Youngbae said.

Jiyong nodded.

"Okay. C-can we....at least cuddle?" He asked, cutely.

"Awww well that I can do." Youngbae replied.

They stayed cuddled on the couch for hours. Laughing and talking. Suddenly, Jiyong grew silent.

"We really were in love... weren't we?" Jiyong asked.

Youngbae nodded.

"I know I was." He replied.

Jiyong blushed.

"I was too...and..still am..." He muttered.

Youngbae kissed his head, and smiled. He knew that if he and Jiyong were to really get back together, he would never let him go. It was in that moment, that they knew, they were both still madly in love with each other.