Is it really over?

October and April

After Youngbae left, Jiyong stayed down, crying. He was paralyzed with heartbreak. He was in shock. TOP sat next to him, and slowly rubbed his back.

"Aww come baby, get up." TOP murmured.

Jiyong slowly sat up, and cried into TOP's shoulder. TOP hugged him tightly.

"You want me to call Daesung and Seungri? They can pick up some alcohol or something." TOP offered.

Jiyong slowly nodded.

TOP called Daesung first.

"Hey babe." He muttered 

Daesung's eyes widened and he blushed on the other line. 

"H-hey. What's up?" He answered.

"Grab Seungri and get to Jiyong's house as quickly as you can. It's an emergency." He said.

"I'd love to. But Seungri can't come, his mom dragged him off a while ago to go shopping with her." 

"Oh I bet he was thrilled." TOP said sarcastically.

"Well. Get here quickly okay?" He asked.

"Of course. I'll be right over." He said before ending the call.

Daesung sped off to the store and picked up alcohol and some of Jiyong's favorite foods. He got to Jiyong's house as fast as he could.

"Hey. So what happened??" Daesung asked, urgently.

"W-well...things don't look too good for him and Youngbae." TOP said quietly.

Daesung stared.

"What?? Oh no."

"H-hey Ji...how you doing buddy? I got you some-"

Jiyong grabbed the alcohol before Daesung could even say what it was, and started chugging it down. Daesung and TOP's eyes widened, and they stared at each other. 

"W-wouldnt you rather have a shot or that or... something? You're not supposed to just drink it str-"

"Don't tell me what to do !" Jiyong screamed.

"Hey, don't talk to him like that." TOP answered sternly.

Jiyong rolled his eyes, and kept chugging the bottle. Suddenly, he grabbed his jacket, and started for the door. TOP and Daesung quickly grabbed him.

"No no no no don't leave. I can't let you leave buddy." Daesung said.

"Call Seungri. He knows exactly how to calm him down. Quickly! Tell him it's an emergency."

TOP nodded, and dialed Seungri.

"Hello?" 

"Seungri! We need you. Badly. Get to Jiyong's. It's an emergency! I'll explain later. Thanks!" He said.

Seungri explained to him mom the situation, of what little he knew about it, and was on his way. He rushed into the house, to find Daesung and TOP holding Jiyong to the ground, and him crying.

"What happened??" He asked, alarmed.

"Youngbae's an !" Jiyong yelled, through tears and trying to still fight Daesung.

Daesung rolled his eyes, and flopped him over.

"Stop it. Stay here. Okay? Look who's here, see? Seungri." Daesung said.

Jiyong looked up at Seungri, as tears poured out of his eyes. After Jiyong seemed to calm down for a few minutes, Daesung got off him, allowing him to run to hug Seungri. Seungri hugged tightly back.

"Could you uh..give us a few minutes please?" Seungri asked.

"Sure." TOP said, taking Daesung with him.

"Okay okay. Calm down a bit okay? What's wrong baby?" Seungri asked calmly.

"Youngbae...he's been spending a lot of time with Kimi. I accused him of cheating...a-and he blew up over it. He yelled at me...so I smacked him. Then he threw me to the ground, and left. Probably back to Kimi's house. He's probably there now." He said.

Seungri looked at Jiyong.

"Oh my god...poor thing. I'm sure it will be okay. I know you'll get him back. I know he ing adores you." Seungri said, wiping Jiyong's tears.

"R-really? You think so?" Jiyong asked, quietly.

Seungri nodded and hugged him tightly.

"You'll be okay. I promise." He said.

"T-thank you Riri..." Jiyong said.

After a while, they got drunk until they passed out. They fell asleep on the floor. Seungri kept waking up every few hours, to make sure Jiyong hadn't left. Thankfully, Jiyong stayed put.