Leave me alone

October and April

Over the next few months, the group went on hiatus. Jiyong and Youngbae didn't speak to each other. Jiyong moved into the house, and Youngbae moved out. Jiyong was in his and Seungri's room, listening to music. Seungri knocked on the door, before entering.

"Hey buddy. How you doing?" Seungri asked.

Jiyong shrugged.

"Fine. I guess." He answered quietly.

Seungri sat next to him, and hugged him.

"I know it's difficult, but you'll get over him soon enough." Seungri said, with a reassuring smile.

Jiyong smiled slightly back.

"Thank you." He whispered.

"I hope whoever he dates next won't end as badly. But dammit I want him back..." Jiyong said.

Seungri nodded.

"I know. But sometimes...the person who we think are the one, really aren't. But then you meet someone new who's so much better." 

"Yea..I know. Eventually you know?" 

~At Youngbae's parents house~

"Okay, I'm leaving to see Kimi." Youngbae said.

"Oh you and Kimi are the cutest couple!" His mom said happily.

Youngbae laughed.

"Uh...thanks mom." He replied.

Youngbae drove to Kimi's house.

"Hey baby." He said, kissing her.

"Hi honey." She said blushing.

They went out to eat at their favorite restaurant, which was close to where his and Jiyong's favorite was. He sighed.

"You okay babe?" She asked, worried.

"Oh yea. I'm fine. Just...brings back memories." He answered, smiling.

Jiyong and Seungri were out walking around the area too. The second Jiyong saw Youngbae, he grabbed Seungri's hand, and ran to an alley way to hide for a bit.

"Whoa what's this about?" Seungri asked.

"Shhh! He'll hear you. Be quiet." Jiyong whispered.

Seungri looked at him confused, then looked over, and saw Youngbae too.

"Ohh.." he muttered.

Finally, Youngbae and Kimi passed by, without noticing Jiyong and Seungri. Jiyong quickly tried running the other direction, but Seungri grabbed his waist.

"You're fine baby. Relax. Okay? Come on." Seungri said, extending his hand.

Jiyong looked at him, shyly for a few seconds, then grabbed his hand.

"Are you sure about this?" He muttered.

Seungri smirked, and nodded.

"Oh Jiyongie you're just the cutest thing ever!" Seungri yelled, laughing.

Jiyong blushed.

Youngbae and Kimi looked over.

"Seungri? Jiyong? What uh...what's up?" He asked.

"Date night!" Seungri said proudly, lifting their hands up.

Jiyong smiled, nervously.

"Yep.." he said.

"Oh..w-well...I'm happy for you guys. You..make a cute couple." Youngbae said slowly.

"Thank you. Ah and so do you and Kimi." Seungri said.

"Well, I guess we better go. Jiyong and I have a flight to Paris to catch." Seungri said, smirking evily, turning on his heel and leaving.

Youngbae stared, watching them as they left. When Jiyong and Seungri got further away, Jiyong stopped.

"Why did you say that??" Jiyong asked, frantically.

Seungri laughed.

"Calm down. Did you notice the jealousy in his eyes? He actually thinks we're going to Paris. The most romantic city." 

Jiyong slowly smiled.

"Yea...I guess so. Well...thank you." He said, kissing Seungri's cheek.

"No problem baby doll." Seungri said, returning the kiss.

They kept holding hands on the way home, just in case they somehow ran into Youngbae again.

"Youngbae? You okay?" Kimi asked, waving a hand in front of his face.

"Uh yeah. I'm good baby." He replied.

"You miss him?" She asked.

Youngbae laughed.

"Hell no." He lied.