Darling

October and April

Youngbae excitedly knocked on Jiyong's door to his house. Jiyong swung the door open in a hurry, and smiled.

"Hey baby." Youngbae said, kissing Jiyong.

"Hey you." He answered, kissing back.

"You ready to go?" Youngbae asked.

Jiyong nodded.

"Yep!" He said, leaving.

They were having a date night. They went to their favorite restaurant, and go karting. Jiyong felt so in love, so did Youngbae, for the time being, anyway. They seemed happy. 

"Ahh god he's just so cute." Youngbae said, smiling.

Seungri laughed.

"Well, I'm glad you like him so much." He replied.

"But we got practice, so stop staring and get your up." Seungri said.

Youngbae laughed, and went over to Jiyong.

"You ready for practice baby?" He asked, helping him up.

Jiyong nodded.

"Of course darling! I'm always ready." He said.

Youngbae smiled.

"I just love how determined you are. It's so y babe." Youngbae said, kissing Jiyong slowly.

"Ughh get a room!" Daesung called.

The couple laughed, and continued on with practice. After practice, the boys decided to head back home. Jiyong was the only one, not living in the other's shared house. Youngbae and Daesung were roommates, same as Seungri and TOP. 

"Hey so where should I sleep since you and Daesung share a room?" Jiyong asked.

"Oh you'll sleep with me. We can kick Dae out for the night." Youngbae said, smirking.

"Hey..." Daesung said quietly.

"Aww it's okay. You can come cuddle with me!" TOP said, kissing Daesung's cheek.

Daesung smiled and blushed.

"Yep! And you'll be all alone with him, since Seungri will stay at his girlfriend's house tonight." Jiyong muttered.

Daesung blushed redder.

Jiyong and Youngbae cuddled and kissed all over each other when they were alone. 

"We've been dating a while, haven't we babe?" Jiyong asked.

Youngbae smiled.

"Yes. 2 years. That's a long time." He said.

"Yea, and you were straight when I first told you I liked you, remember?" He asked.

Youngbae laughed, nervously.

"W-well...yea...but obviously I like you enough to stay with you for this long right? That's gotta be something...right babe?" 

Jiyong smiled.

"I guess so. I just...don't want you to suddenly leave me for some girl..." He said, quietly.

Youngbae stared at him.

"Jiyong? I love you. Okay? It's going to be alright. I don't plan on leaving you for anybody. Yes I still like women, but I want you. I love you." He said, kissing him.

Jiyong looked at him.

"Promise?" He asked.

Youngbae wrapped his arms around Jiyong tightly.

"I promise, baby doll. Nothing to worry about okay?" He said.

Jiyong smiled.

He was so worried, he'd had dreams lately that Youngbae left him for a girl. So he was glad to have the reassurence. TOP and Daesung were in TOP's room, watching TV. They were fighting over what to watch.

"B-but... Doraemon!" Daesung whined.

TOP glared at him.

"No, you little brat. We always watch that. We're watching something else." He said, holding the remote up high, so that Daesung couldn't reach it.

Daesung tried everything, he jumped on the bed, and tackled TOP to the floor. TOP groaned.

"You are such a baby Daesung." He said.

Daesung blushed.

"S-sorry...." He said quickly.

TOP stared at him for a few minutes.

"Are you really this upset?" He asked.

"Uhm...no. it's fine. I-i'm gonna go to the store for a bit. Need anything?" He asked.

"I'll go with you." TOP said.

Daesung blushed.

"I-is that really nessesary?" He asked.

TOP tilted his head.

"You know what? Yes. It is." He said, following him.

They left a note on the counter in case Jiyong or Youngbae wanted to know where they went.