Don't move

October and April

Over the next few months, Jiyong and Youngbae kept seeing each other and talking to each other. They fell more and more in love with each passing day, but for Jiyong, he was feeling sadder, because Youngbae hadn't broken up with Kimi yet.

"Are...are you going to leave or not?" Jiyong asked, sadly.

"Yes babe. I will. It will just take some time, okay? You trust me. Right?" Youngbae asked.

Jiyong nodded slowly, looking at the ground.

Youngbae stared at him for a few minutes, and kissed his head. 

"I'm sorry baby boy...I love you so much." Youngbae whsipered, tearing up.

Jiyong looked at him, and wiped his tears.

"Aww sweetheart, you know I hate seeing you cry. I love you too. I trust you more than anyone else." Jiyong whispered back kissing him.

Youngbae hugged him tightly.

"I promise. We will be official soon." 

After Jiyong left, Youngbae stayed awake, tossing and turning in the bed. He thought about Jiyong, and the words he spoke. 

"Are you going to leave or not?"

Youngbae felt sick to his stomach for taking so long. He felt horrible, making the love of his life wait for him. After hours of this, he finally managed to get himself to sleep.

~The next day~

Youngbae and Kimi were waking up, getting ready for work. Kimi had been acting weird lately, not really distant, but awkward.

"Kimi? Are you okay? Do we need to talk?" He asked.

Kimi looked at him with sad eyes.

"You know what. Yes. We do." She said, sighing.

"Youngbae...I love you so much...but...I haven't been entirely truthful. A few months back...when I had my bachelorette party...Yuna and I had a with a guy we met at the bar. We all got wasted...and it just...kind of happened..." She said, crying.

Youngbae stared, shocked for a while. Finally, he stood up, smiled, and hugged her tightly. He held her like that for a long time, and let her sob into his shoulder.

"W-wait....you aren't...mad?" She asked.

He shook her head, slowly.

"No sweetie. I...haven't been truthful either okay?...Do you remember...a long time ago...when you asked if I missed Jiyong?" He asked.

She slowly nodded.

He shrugged.

"I missed him then...I miss him now. I always hear home is where the heart is...well..my heart is with him. Everytime I see him...i see home. Not that I don't love you...but...i'm so madly in love with him it drives me insane. I'm so sorry." He answered.

She hugged him tightly.

"It's okay baby." She whispered.

"Go on. Go get your man." She said, smiling.

He smiled at her, and kissed her head.

"You're the best Kimi." He said.

She kissed his cheek.

"So are you, now don't keep him waiting any longer, okay?" She answered, pushing him out the door.

Youngbae felt a new sense of freedom, unlike anything he's ever experienced before. He drove to the store first to pick up flowers for Jiyong. He still had a key to the old apartment, so he opened the door slowly. 

"Jiyong?" He called out.

No answer. He wandered to the bedroom, and found Jiyong quietly reading, laying in bed. Youngbae smiled warmly.

"Hi baby doll." He said, kissing his cheek.

Jiyong smiled happily, and kissed his lips gently.

"D-did you-"

"Yep." Youngbae said laughing, and showing Jiyong the flowers.

Jiyong hugged him.

"How did she take it?" He asked nervously.

Youngbae smiled and kissed his head.

"Well...she cheated on me. She is me first, then I told her I love you and she said to go to you." Youngbae said.

Jiyong smiled widely and kissed him deeply.

"I love you baby." Jiyong said.

"I love you more." Youngbae said, running his fingers gently along his back.

"Are we going to be together forever?" Jiyong asked, cutely.

Youngbae smiled.

"Even in the afterlife." Youngbae answered.