Wedding dress

October and April

The next few years flew by quickly. Jiyong and Youngbae had barely seen each other in those years, since the last time they talked. Jiyong felt better, he felt like he was finally getting over Youngbae. He felt like himself again. Youngbae felt the same way, he was over Jiyong. Him and Kimi were happy. Jiyong was about to start his solo tour.

"Ready whenever you are Mr. Kwon." The manager of the venue said.

Jiyong nodded.

"Thank you." He answered.

He was waiting back stage, getting his hair and makeup done. When suddenly, Seungri and TOP came to see him.

"Hey guys!" Jiyong  yelled, happily jumping up from the chair, and hugging them tightly.

"Hey buddy!" TOP said, hugging him back.

"What's this?" Jiyong asked, looking at the items in Seungri's hands.

Seungri smiled.

"We got you flowers, to celebrate your first show." He said, handing the roses over.

"Awww you guys... you're the best. Where's Daesungie?" He asked.

"Oh he's in the middle of his tour still, but he sent a video message to you. Here." Seungri said, playing the video.

"Is it recording yet?" Daesung asked.

"Yep." TOP said laughing.

Daesung nodded.

"Okay. Um..hi Jiyong! I hope you're doing good. I'm in Canada right now for some of the dates for the tour. I miss you! Saranghae. Fighting!" Daesung said, smiling.

TOP laughed, and turned off the video.

Jiyong smiled.

"Aww Daesungie...I miss you too." He muttered.

"Ready?" The manager said.

Jiyong looked over.

"Oh. Yea, Let's go." He said, calmly.

"You'll do great!" Seungri said, as him and TOP left to go find their seats.

Jiyong flashed them one last smile, before leaving to go to the stage. The concert was filled with people. Jiyong smiled Evey time, knowing how many people felt something through their music. Through his music. After the concert, he waited patiently backstage, in case Seungri and TOP were coming back. Which of course they did.

"Hey! You did so good!" Seungri said proudly.

"Good job kiddo." TOP said.

Jiyong laughed 

"Thanks mom, thanks Dad." He said teasingly.

They all laughed, then went out for a few drinks.

"You guys are my best friends. I love you guys!" Jiyong yelled, putting an arm over both their shoulders.

"We love you too man!" Seungri said.

"I'm gonna get another drink." Jiyong said, heading to the bar.

As he was waiting for the bartender, a young man approached him.

"Hey cutie." He said winking.

Jiyong looked up.

"Uhm...h-hi..." Jiyong stuttered.

"Can I buy you a drink? Actually yea, I'm gonna buy you a drink. Hey bartender! Get the hell over here!" He yelled, obviously very drunk already.

While he was distracted by that, Jiyong quickly texted Seungri.

"SOS! Drunk guy hitting on me, unwanted attention!" He typed quickly.

The bartender took the orders and quickly brought back drinks.

"Uh...can I get a Soju shot?" Jiyong asked.

The bartender nodded and returned, bring a bottle of Soju and a shot glass. Jiyong quickly started chugging the bottle. The drunk guy stared in amazement.

"Damn baby! That's hot as hell! Let me have a taste." He said, stumbling, and trying to kiss Jiyong.

Finally, Seungri appeared, and hugged Jiyong from behind, and pushed the guy back.

"What the hell are you doing with my boyfriend?!" He yelled.

The drunk guy looked at him confused.

"H-he never mentioned he had a b-"

"Well he does. Leave him alone." Seungri snapped, taking Jiyong's hand, and running out the door.

They got to the car, luckily TOP was already in the driver's seat, ready for them. They drove back home. Back at Kimi's place, Youngbae had moved in by now, and they were celebrating their 3 years anniversary. Youngbae had decorated the place with flowers, candles, sweets, and lights. He was in the middle of a secret scavenger hunt for Kimi. She was almost finished, every point had a little note. When she found the note, she found a rose and could move on to the next step. Finally, she was at he end. She opened the balcony, to see Youngbae in a tuxedo, down on one knee, smiling at her. Her eyes widened. 

"Kimi? You are the love of my life, I want you in mine forever. Will you marry me?" He asked.

Kimi cried happy tears, and hugged him.

"Yes!" She yelled, kissing him.

A few months later, Jiyong got a letter in the mail.

"Hey Jiyong, how you been? I wanted to tell you that I'm getting married, and I'd love it if you and the others could make it to the wedding. Thank you for all the lessons you taught me. 

~youngbae."

Jiyong started sobbing, as all the memories from the previous years flooded back to his mind. He slammed his fist on the table loudly. Seungri looked over from the couch.

"Hey, Ji? What's wrong?" He said, reading the letter.

Jiyong hugged him tightly and sobbed into his shirt. Seungri traced little circles along Jiyong's back.

"I thought I was over him...now he's getting married?! Why am I so upset over this?" He yelled.

"Shhh....I know I know. Maybe...you just need some closure. You never really had any right? Maybe that's all you need to get over him." Seungri said, smiling.

Jiyong nodded.

"C-can you...ask him for me please? I don't know if I can handle talking to him just yet." Jiyong asked.

Seungri nodded.

"Sure. But you need to talk to him when you make closure. I can't do that for you." He said

Jiyong laughed.

"Thank you darling." He said quietly.

Seungri called Youngbae.

"Hey! Congratulations on the wedding! We'll be there, Um...Jiyong wanted to meet up, just to catch up. Sound good? Okay awesome, he'll be there." 

Jiyong looked at him.

"Okay, next Tuesday, at 2pm meet Youngbae at the coffee shop just down the street from here." Seungri said smiling.

Jiyong nodded slowly.

"Okay. I guess...we'll see how this goes. Right?" He asked nervously.