Heart and soul

October and April

Meanwhile, that night, Kimi and her best friend Yuna were wasted.

"Hey Kimi, that guy's so cute! You should talk to him." Yuna said, slurring her words.

Kimi laughed.

"But I'm getting married remember?" She said

Yuna shrugged.

"So? It's your bachelorette party! Bae won't mind. If anything, he'd want this!" Yuna insisted.

Kimi smiled.

"Well....I guess you have a point... besides, knowing him, he'd have strippers." She replied, walking up to the guy.

"Hey cutie." She said, smiling.

The guy looked at her.

"Hey, how you doing?" He said, winking.

"I'm great. I just thought you were cute, and wanted to say hi." She said.

He smiled.

"I'm Devon. Can I buy you a drink Beautiful?" He offered.

"Aww really?" 

"Sure. I'll buy your friend over there one too." He said.

Her and Yuna smiled at each other.

"Sure. Thanks babe!" Yuna said.

He smiled as they took shots together. After a while the three of them were beyond wasted, he took them back to his place. Things got quite heated. They had more drinks, and had a . Kimi couldn't control herself.

The next morning, Jiyong woke up, and looked around. At first, he was confused, because he had forgotten he stayed the night at Youngbae's house. Then he smiled. He looked over and noticed he was alone, then he smelt something cooking. He wandered quietly into the kitchen, and gently hugged Youngbae around the waist from behind. He rested his head on top of Youngbae's head. Youngbae blushed and smiled, as he continued cooking.

"Morning babe." Jiyong muttered, kissing Youngbae's cheek.

Youngbae giggled.

"Hi darling." He replied, smiling.

"No sign of Kimi yet?" Jiyong asked quietly.

Youngbae shook his head.

"Nope. Surprisingly. She'd usually call by now or something." He said, shrugging.

"Bae..?" Jiyong asked

"Yes?" He answered.

"Y-you...sounded...unsure...when I asked you if she made you happy." Jiyong said.

Youngbae smiled sheepishly.

"Well...okay. Look, the truth is...lately...I've been thinking about you a lot...and remember how happy you made me feel...you really knew even the little things I like..." He said.

"Jiyong smirked.

"Oh? Like this?" He whispered, as he gently played with Youngbae's s, and bit his neck lightly.

Youngbae closed his eyes, smiling, and moaned lowly.

"Yes..." He murmured.

Jiyong smirked.

"She doesn't do that?" He asked.

Youngbae frowned, looking slightly disappointed.

"No...she does...just not...right." he said blushing.

Jiyong laughed.

"And I do?" He asked.

Youngbae nodded.

"She bites my neck like she's a vampire and I'm her prey...you do it...gently." he answered.

Jiyong smiled and kissed him.

Youngbae smiled back. After a while, Kimi stumbled in, clearly still drunk.

"Hey baby!" She yelled, practically jumping on Youngbae, and kissing him sloppily.

Youngbae quickly wiped his mouth when she finished.

"H-hey...Kimi..." He said.

She cocked her head.

"What's wrong? Are you sick? Oh here let me tuck you in!" She suggested, putting a blanket around him.

"N-no...I don't need that. Thank you. Uh...let's get you to bed..." He said, looking over at Jiyong, giggling.

Finally, Kimi was asleep. Youngbae walked out, and sighed a heavy sigh of relief.

"You uh...wanna go for a walk?" He suggested.

Jiyong looked at the time really quick.

"I'm sorry...I have practice. They'll kill me if I miss another one...but um...I'll see you soon?" He asked.

Youngbae smiled, looked around, and quickly kissed Jiyong and nodded.

"I love you." He whispered.

Jiyong smiled, finally hearing those words again.

"I love you too babe." He whispered back.

Youngbae suddenly started to look guilty. Jiyong frowned, and lifted his chin up so that their eyes met. He stared lovingly in his eyes.

"Everything will work out. I promise." He said, kissing his head.

Youngbae smiled, and got one last glance at Jiyong before he left. Jiyong felt like he could fly. He hurried to the practice room. 

"Hey! How's Youngbae?" Seungri asked.

Jiyong blushed.

"H-hes great." He said smiling.

Seungri laughed, and nudged him.

"Come on...what happened?" He asked impatiently.

Jiyong leaned in closer.

"We kissed....and he admitted he misses me as still loves me..." He whispered.

"What?!" Seungri shouted, causing TOP and Daesung to turned towards them.

"Uh...nothing guys.." he said.

Jiyong smiled.

"I just...love him. I really do. I need him back..." He said.

"So? Plan of action?" Seungri asked.

Jiyong shrugged.

"That, I don't know. It's...kind of up to him now...you know?" Jiyong answered.

Seungri nodded.

"Okay. Well hopefully things work out." He said.

"Me too." Jiyong said.