Aegi ah, appa is not here...

I love you to the extent that it hurts;

 

 

 

 

 

 

After three months

 

 

“Hana ah, the stocks have arrived. Can you check them at the back of the store?”

“Oh sure ahjumma, I will go and check now.”

 

 

Hana walked towards the storage room to check the stocks that had just arrived. She is now working at a cafe on the countryside. She loved to bake, that was why she decided to work at the cafe.

But before she could reach the storage room, she felt dizzy and nauseous suddenly. She covered and ran to the bathroom before spilling whatever on her stomach right now.

She held on to the side of the sink and rinsed with the water.

 

 

“Omona, what happened Hana ah?” said the owner.

“I don’t know. I felt nauseous and dizzy.” She replied to the owner while massaging .

“Come, I’ll bring you to the clinic.”

“Ani, no need for that ahjumma.” She declined.

 “Don’t be stubborn eo. I don’t want you to get sick. You’ve been working non-stop. Just look at those panda eyes.”

“Thank you ahjumma. But it’s okay I will go by myself. Besides, Seo and Hoon are on leave.”

“Are you sure about this?” The owner looked worried.

 

“Yes I am.” She reassured the lady.

“Okay then, be careful okay.”

“I will.” She smiled to the owner before leaving the cafe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Congratulation Miss, you’re two months pregnant.”

.....

 

 

“Miss?” The doctor flashed her hands in front of her eyes.

“I.... I am what?”

“You are two months pregnant, Miss Hana.”

 

 

“Pregnant? Me? Two months? How I didn’t notice this earlier?” She held her tears while rubbing her belly tenderly.

 

“It is common for a mother not to notice her first pregnancy. But if you didn't noticed, your period stopped when you're pregnant. Did you not noticed this?"

She gasped. The doctor was right. Maybe she was just to careless and busy not to notice about her period cycle.

 

"From now on, please eat a lot of nutritious meals and have enough rest and sleep. Remember that now you’re carrying the body for two people. Take this receipt and please wait for the medicine at the counter.”

 

“Tt.. thank yyou..” She said while stuttering.

 

 

 

She walked out of the room and went to the toilet. She locked the door and sit there for a while, confusion was written all over her face. It took her few moments to realize what was actually happening before she cried and looked down to her stomach, her arms hugging her own belly. She raised the hem of her shirt and revealed her belly. She can't believe that she's now pregnant. She was overwhelmed by the news. She was happy until she couldn't say a word, but in the same time, she couldn't help  but to feel sad too..

 

 

“Hoya oppa.” Was the first thing crossed her mind right now.

“Aegi ah...” She bit her lower lips, her hands still rubbing her belly.

 

 

She pulled out her phone and stared at the wallpaper picture on the screen. It was a picture of them right before she left him, left the house. Another tear escaped from her eyes.

 

She closed her phone back and walked out from the toilet. After picking up the medicine, she held a taxi and went straight home. She had texted the ahjumma, saying that she wanted to take a day leave and the ahjumma even gave her two days leave because she said that she needed to rest more, which what she really needed right now.

 

Hana stepped in the  house and went straight to the bed. She covered her body with the blanket before staring aimlessly around the house and eventually fell asleep right after that.

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry, the number you had called is not available.

She had called his numbers for numerous times, but couldn’t get through. She wondered why. She then ended up calling his office and his none other than assistant, Sera, picked up the phone.

 

 

“Hello, this is Sera speaking.”

She coughed a little. She felt suddenly dried up.

 

 

“Hello, who is this?”

“Hello. Can I speak to Mr. Lee Howon, please?”

“Mr. Lee is currently not available.”

She frowned.

 

 

 

“Why?”

“He is currently at Japan.”

“Japan?”

“Yes. In fact, he had been at Japan for almost two months now.”

 

 

Silent...

 

 

“Hello? Hello? May I know who’s this is?”

“I’m sorry for bothering you. Thank you.”

She quickly hung up.

 

 

Aegi ah, appa is not here. She rubbed her belly slowly while looking at a picture of him, longingly.

Aegi ah, are you hungry? Do you want to eat? Mummy is hungry too. What do you want to eat?

 

She reached for apples and cereals in the fridge. She ate her medicine before she busied herself preparing for her breakfast.

 

 

 

 

 

She was reading a book about pregnancy before something suddenly popped out of her mind.

Woohyun oppa... Tears threaten to fall from her eyes. It’s been such a long time since she last contacted him. The last time she called him was before she boarded the aeroplane. After that, she used a different number and kept her old number, unused.

 

 

She looked through the wardrobe and searched for something.

 

Aha. She found her old number sim card.

 

 

 

She activated her old number and put her phone on the counter and continued reading the book. A text arrived. But she just ignored it. Another text arrived. And another one arrived. Another plenty messages arrived as she closed the book, irritated by the sound before grabbing the phone and hopped on the bed.

 

 

She opened her phone and she was surprised to see hundreds of messages on the inbox, and the messages still kept on coming in nonstop.

 

 

She gasped when she saw his name on the screen. The messages and missed calls are all from him. Some of them were from Woohyun, some from Myungsoo, and some from other unknown numbers.

 

Her hands trembled while she clicked on the read button.

 

 

 

“Hana ah, where are you? Come back please...”

 

“Hana ah, pick up the phone please. Please don’t do this to me.”

 

“Hana ah, Woohyun hyung worry about you.”

 

“Hana ah, come back to us. Come back to oppa eo?”

 

“Hana ah, how are you today?”

 

“Hana ah, what did you eat today?”

 

“Hana ah, don’t forget to eat more eo?”

 

“Hana ah, I miss you...”

 

“Hana ah, I love you.”

 

“I miss you.”

 

Her phones stopped ringing, she didn’t know how many messages she had just received. With the tears falling down helplessly from her eyes, she skipped to the last message.

 

 

“Take care.....”

 

 

 

 

She covered , suppressing the sound of her crying. She missed him so badly. She missed him to the extent that it hurts.

Aegi ah, do you want to meet your appa?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww, you guys, please don't hate me for doing this ;A;

I will still love you if you hate me though! XD

Oh yeah, please, please, please ignore the duration of the whole pregnancy thing, I'm no expert in this field,
just ignore any medical mistakes there... ;A; ;A; ;A; ;A; ;A;