Birthday Boy

I love you to the extent that it hurts;

Hoya was panting heavily, because he was running from the basement to the lobby without taking a single rest. He received a suspense call from Woohyun. He sounded sick. He had sent Woohyun to the hotel to do some work earlier. He worried something might happened to him.

 

“Excuse me, have you seen Mr. Woohyun around here?” He asked the staff there.

“Oh, he’s at the dining room, just over there.” The staff showed him the way.

“Thank you.”

 

The room was dark. He couldn’t see anything in there.

He took a deep breath, because he ran out of it, literally. He stepped in the room while shouting for Woohyun’s name.

Then...

1.. 2.. 3

 

‘Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Lee Howon, happy birthday to you.’

 

The lights were switched on and Hana appeared out of nowhere, with Myungsoo, Woohyun, and a couple more of people around her.

He was shocked. He thought something bad happened, but he was wrong.

 

“Hana ah..”

“Happy birthday oppa! Before you want to say anything, blow off the candles first.” She giggles.

 

Perfect. The plan went on perfectly. It was totally unexpected and Hoya was really surprised.

He blew off the candles and sealed a kiss on Hana’s lips.

 

“Thank you babe for this awesome party. You really surprised me. I thought you didn’t remember my birthday.”

“You are the most welcome. Of course I will remember your birthday oppa. I thought I can never pull this off but with Woohyun oppa and Myungsoo oppa helps, I’m able to trick you.”

“But Woohyun hyung really had me worried. I thought something bad happened to him! Where is that man, I’m going to straggle him!” He sighed.

“It’s ok oppa, I was the one who told him to do so.” Her heart touched when she realized how Hoya really cared for him, for her.

 

Hana went to talk to Myungsoo’s girlfriend when Woohyun and Myungsoo decided to kidnap Hoya for a little while from her.

 

“Happy birthday Hoya.” They both said in unison.

“Thank you, for both of you. I never thought that you guys would do this. And hyung, you scared the hell out of me!”

 

Woohyun laughed. So did Myungsoo.

 

“Dude, the expression you had on your face when the lights went on, I think I’ll never ever going to forget that. I took a picture of it, am sooo going to tweet this on SNS” Myungsoo added.

 

Hoya punched his arm lightly and laughed.

 

“I’m pretty sure you will be the same like me if you are in my shoe huh.”

“Well yeah, Hana did a great job in surprising you. Even you didn’t realize it till the end. You are such a workaholic Howon, you need to slow it down a little bit. Poor Hana, she seems bored.” Myungsoo gave out his opinion.

“Yeah, though she used to be alone whenever I’m not at home or at the hospital before but I’ve never seen her that bored. She even called me like, numerous times a day which was really annoying. She kept on nagging on me and stuff.” Woohyun pouted.

 

“Yeah hyung, I think I need to spend more time with her too. Since all the important works are done now, I think it is time for us to go to our delayed honeymoon. But don’t tell her first, I want to surprise her this time. Well, I can call that as revenge and as her birthday present.” Hoya chuckled.

“That’s a good idea. Since her birthday is just around the corner as well.” Woohyun added.

 

Their conversation was joined by Hana and Myungsoo’s girlfriend. They were talking random things, playing games and a lot more.

Hoya was talking to his two friends at the corner of the room when he realized that it’s getting late. After done talking to both of them, he excused himself and went to search Hana, but much to his dismay, she’s not in the room anywhere. Where could she be?

 

“Hyung, do you know where is Hana? I can’t find her.”

“Oh, maybe she went back to the room. Your room is 2807 by the way. Remember, there’s still an event for your birthday tomorrow, at 7pm. Well, I’m sure Hana will tell you about it later. Are you gonna leave now?”

“Yeah hyung, it’s getting late already. Are you staying here also?”

“Nope, I’m heading back home right after this but I’ll come tomorrow.”

 

After made an announcement and excused himself from the guest on the party, he headed to their room.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

If you noticed, I'm writing using past tense now, just because I'm more comfortable using past tense. English is not my first language and grammar probably hates me already. Whenever I don't have time to check the grammar for the second time, I'll write in past tense, so yeah ._. but still, sorry if there's any mistakes ~_~