Meet the flower and the brother

I love you to the extent that it hurts;

 

Hana arrived at the hospital just in time. She always goes to the hospital everyday to visit her brother, Woohyun. It’s been months since Woohyun was admitted to the hospital and since then she never stop visiting Woohyun although she knows that there are nurses to take care of her brother. But from little, she and Woohyun had never been apart. She is very close to her brother when their parents died in an accident. That’s when they decided to leave Busan and lives in Seoul. Her brother says it’s easy to find job there. Woohyun found a job at a cafe while Hana enrol to the nearest university around their house. They are not rich, but not that poor, they could afford to rent a house and for Hana’s university fees. Although they are not that rich but they are happy and living in a quite comfortable life.  But the happiness didn’t last long when Woohyun was diagnosed with a heart disease. At first, he hides it from his sister. But Hana found out later on and she had no choice but to drop out of university and take care of her brother. She also replaces Woohyun to work at the cafe because Woohyun could have hardly do any work now. She decided to take Woohyun to the hospital, but Woohyun objected, saying that he is fine, but Hana is determine to cure Woohyun disease. She’s working very hard to earn money. She’s working at the cafe in the morning and at a supermarket on the night. But the money she had now is too little for her brother’s operation costs. Not to mention to pay the house rent, hospital fees and medicine. She is honestly very tired, mentally and physically. But for her brother, she’s willing to sacrifice.

Before proceed to her brother’s room, she decides to buy a cup of coffee for herself first. She then went to sit at the nearest chairs. She sips her coffee and felt comfortable by the warmness that the coffee provided. Suddenly there’s two guys walked in front of her, and one of them catches her attention.

Isn’t that the guy I met before? But who’s the other guy? Oh, Dr. L Kim! I wonder if they are friends with each other..

Ah Hana, why are you like this. He might not even remember you anymore.

 

“I better go and check Woohyun oppa now.”

 

 

 

Room 007

“Oppaaaa, look who’s here~”

“Dongsaeng ah, who else visits me none other than you.”

“Aish oppa, you are no fun.”

 

Hana puff her cheeks.

 

“My lil sister is sooo cute.” Woohyun poke her cheeks and ruffle her hair.

“So my sis, do you have a boyfriend?”

“Why are you asking?”

“Who knows, when I’m gone, my lil sis will have someone by her side and watch over her when I’m not around anymore.”

“Oppa! Why are you saying this again? Please stop I don’t want to hear it anymore.”

“Arasso, I get it. Don’t be mad anymore eo?”

 

“I better get going now before it’s too late. Bye oppa, take care and rest a lot ne?”

“I will dongsaeng ah. You too, eventhough I’m the one who sick here, but you look terrible than I am. Eat and rest more eo.”

 

Woohyun laugh, but deep down inside his heart, he felt hurt seeing his little dongsaeng like this.

 

"I'm sorry Hana ah, because of me you have to work very hard." He whisper. He didn't want Hana to feel sad, it's already enough burden for her at this moment. He bit his lower lips to prevent Hana from hearing his sobbing. 

 

 

I gave him a weak smile before leaving the room. I want to cry so badly, how I wish my parents are still here. But I know it’s just a hopeless wish. How I wish Woohyun oppa is healthy so that we can run along at the park and eat ice cream like what other siblings do. I wipe off the tears that threaten to drop from the corner of my eyes.

 

 

 

Meanwhile at Lee Mansion

“Oh Howon what are you doing here?”

 

“Omma, do you think that I can fall in love again?”

 

 

Her mother sighed and caresses her one and only son’s cheek.

 

 “Why not son. You have everything that everyone wants to be. You are gentle but most importantly, you are kind and caring.”

Her mother smile at him.

 

“Ommaaaaa..”

 

“My son, I know what you have gone through. I know you are in pain, but who says you can’t fall in love again? First love is not special if the other half didn’t put enough determination to make sure their relationship work. That’s not what love meant. When you found a girl that will love you as much as you love her, that is what first love is all about.”

 

Howon smiled. He felt much relieved when hearing the comfort from his mother.

For him, his father and mother are his inspiration.

 

 

“I’m going home now omma. I have another big meeting tomorrow. Send my regard to oppa when he’s awake ne?”

 

“Arasso. Drive carefully alright.”

 

 

Howon gives his mother a hug and left. 

My son is in love again? With whom? That girl must be a special girl. Because since Eunhee left, he had never talked about girls anymore. All he did was study hard and later on took over the management in the company when his father fell sick. Eventhough it’s been less than a year but he did a really good job in the company. Why not, he only dedicate his times on working nonstop. She knew the biggest reason he was like that because Eunhee. He loved that girl so much. She could see how he was devastated when she left to pursue her dream. Omma will do anything to make you smile more Howon ah.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Done with chapter 3! :D

Thank you for subscribing the story and for those who commented ♥ 

OMG She's A Flirt mv and mp3s released already!! What do you thin?? Although the mv is quite confusing but I think i get it..

 

Baby Soul & Yoo Jia are sooo freaking gorgeous and their voices <333

And of course our rapper Dinowoo, I swear my heart skipped a beat listening to his engrish *__________*