Her confession II

I love you to the extent that it hurts;

 

 

“Oppa, that... proposal, I accept it.”

 

......................

Hoya is stunned. He didn’t know what to say. Did he hear it correctly? Did she just said... she accept my proposal??!!!

 

“Oppa? Oppa? Opppaaaaaa??”

“De? Bwoh? What did you just said?”

 

She’s blushing like mad right now. It’s embarrassing enough for her to say that word, but to say it again for the second time..

 

“I said, I accept your proposal, Hoya ah..”

“But why? I mean, you just left me when I said about the proposal before this, and you seem to be mad at me...”

“I’m sorry oppa ah, I was just shocked. It’s just too sudden, but I’ve been thinking about it..”

“Are you sure Hana~ah?”

“De oppa.. and please don’t make me say it again, or else I will just take it back, it’s embarrassing.....” She mumble slowly..

Hoya didn’t know what to say, but instead he hugs her. At first Hana body stiffened due to the sudden contact, but when Hoya feels that her body relax a little bit, he hugs her slightly tighter.

 

“Jung Hana, I promise that I will make you the happiest girl in the world and will protect you with all my heart and soul. This may seems to be rush, but trust me eo?”

 

He cups her face and kisses her forehead. Hana’s face is red like mad right now. But she likes it, that feeling of him kissing her forehead, it feels warm. But then Hoya couldn’t help but to giggle seeing her red face.

 

“Ommo, you are sooo cute when you’re blushing Hana~ah.”

“OPPAAAAA”.

“Arasso arasso.. Hana~ah, if you don’t mind, do you want to meet my mom & dad, tonight?”

“Bwoh?! Oppa, is it alright? And I’m just wearing this informal clothes and it’s too late to go and change now.”

“Gwenchanayo, I am sure my mom & dad won’t mind. Besides, there will be just four of us.”

“Oo.. kay oppa, I think.”

“Kaja, let’s go, it’s getting late now, I don’t want your future mother and father’s in law waiting for us right?”

 

She hits Hoya’s arm playfully while running towards the car. He sure loves to . Although he’s looking all godly wearing that suit, but he is such a baby in the inside..

 

Hana’s POV

I’m sorry Hoya oppa...

 

Narrator

Hana feels that her heart is going to stop any second right now. In her mind is about all those dramas about rich parents despise the idea about their kid dating with poor people, like her. And to think that Hoya is their one and only child.....

 

“Hana~ah, we’re here. Kaja.”

 

Hoya held her hands and surprised when he feels her hands are cold.

 

“Yah Jung Hana, are you ok? Your hands are cold.”

“De oppa, but I’m just.. scared.”

“Relax Hana~ah, I am sure they will like you. Now, hold my hands, I will keep you warm.” He smiles.

 

Hana smiles back at him and relax herself. I can do this..

 

“Howon, you’re finally here. You’re late you know.” His mother says.

“I know omma,appa.. I am really sorry about it.”

“It’s ok, come and sit. But, who is the girl?”

 

His mother is scanning Hana from the top to the bottom and Hana swears that she could have throw up at that right very moment because of the nervousness.

 

“She’s....

 
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Did anyone guess right? I hope I wasn't making it too obvious!