CEO's Type

Sunmi x Chungha Oneshot Collection

CEO’s Type

 

Kim Chungha. The latest CEO entrepreneur that had successfully produced a lot of girl groups and boy groups that have shaken the world with their immense talents. Coming from the experience of being in a girl group and then, eventual solo career had led the veteran singer to be the Chief Executive Officer of Power Entertainment. She also ventures in merchandising and mediates other companies’ goods to be produced in different parts of the world.

 

The 30-year old CEO had just finished meeting with another potential investor about her new project in regards to establishing a new girl group outside Korea. The meeting ends neither satisfactorily nor a lost cause. There was a lot to be discussed thus, another investor meeting had been placed in her month-long schedule. She sighs. She enjoys what she’s doing really. The number of lives she had changed and brought to the top made her passionate about her vision.

 

Chungha looks down on her window pane, seeing ordinary people walking in different tempos. She sees people getting together, having great encounters, and building new memories. Had her caught up all of the sudden. What if she just retired ultimately what could have happened to her life?

 

But Chungha was bolted out of her thoughts when her secretary barged in the room.

 

“ Miss Kim. “ The secretary starts gently. Chungha knows that what she is about to say is serious judging by the way she called her. Formally, “Miss Kim” and “ Chungha” when her secretary is just comfortable. Either way, Chungha doesn’t mind. After all, she is a great secretary.

 

“ Uhm, as what we have discussed earlier, I am resigning from my position as your secretary. I will be leaving this weekend. “

 

Well, heck.

 

Chungha had been optimistic ever since she started this difficult entertainment-industry dream. But never surmounted into this. She had a packed schedule over the month and her long-trusted secretary rushed her resignation for her upcoming wedding and eventual settlement with her husband. She expected this yet it was still so soon.

 

‘ HIRING: SECRETARY FOR MISS KIM CHUNGHA. DETAILS BELOW.’

 

Had been posted on their website as well as all social media accounts of Power Entertainment. She had scrambled to make time into finding a replacement for Sohee.

 

Darn love and it’s ways.

 

After what seemed like 50 applicants, nobody reached her standards. They either applied for the possibility of being a trainee suddenly putting on music to dance and sing for the Power Ent. CEO, others plainly lacked something Chungha couldn’t place her finger on yet.

 

“ Miss Kim, it’s time. “ Here we go.

 

 

Perfect, absolutely perfect.

 

She found her.

 

Lee Sunmi. Age: 34, she wasn’t in a relationship, thank God. She had great listening and communicative skills. She seems like an outgoing gal that Chungha just needed.

 

“ Miss Kim? Does she pass? “

 

“Totally, she’s my type! Hire her now. “

 

Soon, the nickname “CEO’s Type” had gone around the office. The news of a new secretary relived the Power Entertainment employees as finally, they don’t have to take turns of shouldering such responsibilities.

 

Lee Sunmi had done just the job. Maybe even beyond.

 

She was always on time, never skipped a day, and even reminded the CEO to eat in intervals of meetings.

 

People noticed the easy transition of Sunmi being Chungha’s secretary.

 

She’s totally the CEO’s Type.

 

It’s one of those days again. Chungha had been rooted inside her office not once had she stepped out. She was busy preparing for the project presentation to some big company investors tomorrow and she wanted everything to be perfect even in the slightest detail.

 

The thing is; employees don’t need to stay behind when their CEO calls for overtime.

 

Chungha made it clear; this was her project and the resources were simply put together by her employees to the minimum extent of their work. And the rest was in Chungha’s hands.

 

That’s one of the reasons Korea and the world lauded Chungha for.

 

Being credible and never letting go of her hardworking nature up till now.

 

“ Wahh, what time is it? “ Chungha stops for a while after hearing her stomach grumble. She realizes she hadn’t eaten all day. She squints her eyes and rubs them hoping to get the sleep go away. When she looks out, Sunmi is still there on her desk. Working.

 

“ Sunmi-unnie? Did you eat yet? “ Cutie Chungha comes out, only poking her head out to ask her secretary the question.

 

“ Miss Kim, I haven’t actually. “

 

“ Come in here unnie. Let us order. “

 

 

The two had ordered lots of food, mainly their cravings. Pizza, chicken were present to the party and Chungha gladly stuffed down . Sunmi chuckles at the mess Chungha made.

 

“ Miss Kim, for a successful businesswoman you sure eat. “ Chungha smiles at that. She just enjoys her food. Sunmi eats in small bites, and Chungha never realized how attractive this woman was.

 

“ Unnie, why did you apply to be my secretary? “ Chungha was curious, she wanted to know why the older woman decided to be her in her company when she could easily be a model or an artist at her own cause.

 

 

“ I guess, the CEO is my type too. “

 

 

 

 

uwu, we are each other’s type! im back!

 

my request line is now open, give me ideas. i actually have tons but its for my sooshu collection for now. make requests for this pairing!

 

SUPPORT CHUNGHA!!!!! LIKE THE QUEEN SHE IS!!!!

 

also; pls support _kingwoolf. thats me only in sooshu language.

-Kororo143