Jealousy

Sunmi x Chungha Oneshot Collection

A/N: Listen to Full Moon.
Took me 2 days to make this. I cry. Sorry guys.



It took a while for Sunmi to finally take Chungha out on a date. She understood that Chungha wanted to know her better before going out on dates and being official.

" Chungie~, I'll be there in a bit okay? " Sunmi spoke through her phone. Putting on her wrist watch, reading the time.

7:50pm. Okay. 10 minutes more.

" Uhh. Just hit the doorbell up when you're here. " Imagining what Chungha would wear, Sunmi was now overly excited.

" Got it. See you Chungie~ " That ended her call with Chungha. Sunmi stood up straight.

Not bad, Sunmi.

She wore a red-maroon short dress. With a leather jacket draped over her shoulders, this outfit highlights her long legs. That hopefully Chungha will notice.

" Alright. Wish me luck. " Brian barked, Sunmi's dog shows his support.

Smoothly parking in front of a 2 storey house, Sunmi got out of her car. Fixing her self, making sure she's presentable.

Okay. Sunmi. Remember what Sejeong told you? Chungha likes spicy food. Also sweets. But not that much. She also likes seafood and pasta. She likes being charmed. Likes someone who makes her laugh. So make her laugh Sunmi, don't-

" Hey unnie. A bit lost? " Sunmi snapped out of her thoughts and took a look at Chungha.

Oh my gahd. What lucky bastard am I.

" So? Do I look great? " Sunmi stepped forward.

" You'll get your answer if you step out." Sunmi smirked. Never did Sunmi thought Chungha can be y and cute at the same time. Chungha sighed, walking out the gate. Standing charmingly in front of Sunmi.

Out of the sudden, Sunmi hugged her so tight even lifted her off the ground.

" You are not just great. You are amazing. Gorgeous and the things I never knew I could find in one special person. No real words can explain how you look, what you mean, and what you are to me. You are indescribable. Irresistable. Simply, everything." Sunmi finished off her speech with a little kiss on Chungha's forehead.

Chungha blushed and lightly punched Sunmi. She got out the Sunmi-never-letting-go hug and went near her car.

" Lets go? " Sunmi's never been that eager to get in her car.

_______________________________________


The romantic dinner was great. They were having a nice and fun time when suddenly.

" Ah, excuse me? Sunmi? Is that you? " Both heads turned their attention on that voice. A handsome young man approached their table. He had a huge smile on his face.

" Jack. Wow. It has been long. For what? 4-5 years? " Sunmi uncomfortably laughed knowing Chungha's out of the place.

" Yeah. You never called me back. Guess you disliked me that much huh? " The guy named Jack laughed heartily. It seems like he was the only one who was happy about this.

Stupid Jack. The hell you popping up now?! Right when I was having a nice time with Chungha.

" Wow. You've changed so much. Oh. Where are my manners? I'm Jack. Sunmi's friend. " ered his hand to Chungha for a little handshake. The latter shook it lightly, imitating shyness when in reality she's annoyed.

" I'm Chungha. Nice to meet you, " Chungha smiled forcably. Of course the guy didn't know. But to Sunmi, she knew it was not real.

" So, Sunmi - " Okay, that is it. She had enough of this Jack. She's leaving.

" I'll just go to the restroom. " Chungha abruptly left and went quickly to the restroom. Sunmi frowned, she did not like where this was going.

" Hey, you okay? " Chungha was startled, hearing a familiar voice she turned around.

" Yeah, just freshening up. " Sunmi stood closely to Chungha. Nudging her elbow with hers, as if asking if she is okay.

" You sure? You want we can go to other restaurant I know. Its great there- " Sunmi was cut off with a shhing sound.

Chungha wiped her hand and smiled.

" Its okay. I'm fine. Lets go back? " Sunmi took her hand and squeezed it gently. As if asking reassurance from her.

" Okay. " But it never was okay.


_____________________________________

3 glasses of wine later, a guy named "" joined them. Turns out, he was Chungha's childhood friend. All of them were seated together. Both of the girls in middle. Sunmi would sneakily interwine their hands but Chungha seems way more comfortable laughing at 's jokes.

" God. That was really funny . Wow you still got it in you huh? " Chungha kept touching him and laughing flirtatiously. Making Sunmi's blood boil and steam going out of her nose and ears.

In turn, she started flirting with Jack. Being more close than usual, even scooting over his side.

Two can play that game.

So there was a little gap between Chungha and Sunmi. Which to Sunmi's dismay, did not really bother Chungha.

They both continued to make each other jealous by being closer to the guys much to their delight.

Finally, the long night is coming to an end.

Yet, Chungha was still going at it. Sunmi was tired already and just wanted to kiss her a goodnight.

" Chung, lets go? " was motioning Chungha over. Now, Sunmi was furious. Before Chungha can reply, she said.

" No, thank you. She's with me. " Sunmu pulling Chungha over by the hand.

" But I thought I was going to- " Jack was about to argue when.

" Listen. Neither of us, like you so please leave us alone, never come back so that I can have this beautiful lady all by myself okay? " Sunmi ranted and stormed off.

Guys are just ew.

Driving Chungha home was silent. No one said a word but Sunmi wanted to day good night or at least bye.

Opening the door for her, Sunmi was about to speak when.

" Thanks for that game earlier. " Puzzled, Sunmi's eyebrows furrowed. Chungha giggled.

" Because it made me realize that I cannot stand it when other people are with you, talking to you, touching you or even smiling at you. Realizing that you made an impact in me, and I am not going to let you go. That set my feelings straight. I love you, unnie. And I mean it this time. " Not letting Sunmi speak at all, Chungha finished her confession with a sweet kiss.

Boy, Sunmi should thank Jack and for helping her get a hot and awesome girlfriend.