Weekly Idol

Sunmi x Chungha Oneshot Collection

A/N: This is not the episode of Sunmi amd Chungha. Instead, I got this idea from watching the dog episode of Weekly Idol. Where Chungha was a guest together with her cute dog Bambi.

You know, just a heads up.
Its going to be short.

^_^


" Aigoo. " Chungha just arrived from filming Weekly Idol. She set Bambi down now running all over the house.


" Babe? Is that you? " Chungha smiled. Tiredly, she walked to where her girlfriend was. And tada, Sunmi is already in her night gown and she washed up all her makeup, so she is barefaced, but Chungha is obsessed with her no makeup face.


" Babeeeeee." Chungha whined, as she fell directly on top of Sunmi and hugged the life of the older girl. Sunmi reciprocated it along with some long loving in the back.


" You tired? Want me to massage you? " Sunmi asked the younger one. She is worried because although, Bambi is Chungha's dog. Bambi actually prefers Sunmi better. Bambi likes getting baths from her, treats, and all.


Sometimes, it triggers Chungha's jealousy but soon all goes away with one kiss. ( and hours of make out. ;) )


" No thank you. I just want to stay like this. " Sensing that Chungha was really tired from filming. She remained still and continued to Chungha. Because right now it is 4 in the morning.


Sunmi did not want to sleep without Chungha home so she waited for her. Surprisingly, she managed to stay away in the wee hours.


Just a few minutes in, Sunmi hears small cute snores. Aw, her lovely girlfriend has fallen asleep. So damn cute. Sunmi can't help but peck in the lips. Smiling to herself, wandering how she managed to get this tiny ball of fluff right here.

" Oh, Chungieee sooo cuteee. " Chungha looks like a child resting on Sunmi. Feeling mischievous, taking out her phone, Sunmi took a quick snap. Giggling to herself she will make sure to this picture.


Knowing how late it is now, Sunmi just needs to lay them in the bed. Without, waking Chungha up.


Tell you what, it was fun.


^_^


" Owww. My head hurts. " Chungha woke up by the massive headache she is having right now. Looking around at her surroundings, she sees not a trace of Sunmi.


Wobbly getting up, Chungha walks put the room. But something catches her eye.


Her clothes are changed. Her make up was removed. Did I do all of this?


Her feet led to the kitchen where she sees a Sunmi heavily focused on cooking what ever it was. Oh my lord. She is so hot.


Slowly coming up behind her, Chungha was about to scare her when.


" Don't you dare think about it, Kim Chungha. " If Sunmi was looking at her, she would have been dead by now. Killer eyes. Killer instincts. Geez.


" No good morning? " Chungha back hugged her and pouted slightly. Looking over Sunmi's shoulder, she sees pancakes which are her favorite.


" Good morning baby Chungie." Sunmi quickly turned around and kissed Chungha's forehead.


" Why did you not wake me up? I could have helped you. " Chungha is a little bit guilty. All of these house works were left to Sunmi because nowadays she is really busy.


( oh lets pretend that this happened way before jan cuz its sunmi's comeback and yall btches better listen to it.)


" You looked like an angel sleeping. I did not have the heart to wake you up. " Aw she is so sweet. Damn lucky of Chungha.


" Aw, thank you baby. I know you were the one who made me ready for bed. Sorry if I was heavy. " Chungha kissed Sunmi in the back. You know that peck in the back.


" No! You were not heavy at all. That's why, I made the biggest breakfast ever. You are going to gain some. " Sunmi winked at her. This cruel-


" What?! Babe you know I cannot gain anymore. I have a CF shooting in a couple of days. " Worried that she will actually gain a few pounds after this meal. Because believe me, Sunmi has done this to her before.


" Well, we will burn those off together. " Sunmi winked at her once again. Chungha got real blushed up. Her ears were beet red.


" Yah pabo. " Chungha smacked Sunmi for that embarrassing moment. Sunmi chuckled and suddenly, they hear Sunmi's phone go off.


" Oh babe, can you get that for a sec? Thanks. " Chungha hurried off to Sunmi's phone. It was just a text. But.


" Yah!! LEE SUNMI. WHY IS MY FACE YOUR WALL PAPER?!! " In case, you were wondering it was from yesterday yes. But Sunmi added little effects to it.


Well. In the end, they both ate burnt pancakes.