Teach Me English, Sister

Sunmi x Chungha Oneshot Collection

A/N: Once again, guys please watch Sunmi's V Live or a clip where in she mentioned Chungha. This one shot is inspired by that video. Enjoy and listen to 24 Hours and Babylon ft. Chungha

P.S. 

The convo from VLive is not that accurate. Stuff I just added.

_________________________________________________

Any female idol you are currently interested in? " 

" Female idol I'm interested in? " Sunmi read the question in her V Live today. She went live and asked her fans to send her questions. This question made her think of someone already. 

" When I'm recording and I go to abroadcast. I am the type of person that really just stays in the waiting room. So I don't get to communicate with hoobaes or other artists. Much less when I go outside. " She really was not the type of person that is out going. Rather she's reserved and quiet. She is a homebody afterall. 

" But this time, I got to meet Chungha in Weekly Idol. " Sunmi's face just lit up mentioning Chungha. That cute girl whom she cannot stop gushing about. 

" Chungha was so so so cute. And she's so so so pretty too. We went to the same salon and we spoke and she was so so cute. " Fangirl Sunmi mode is on now people. She hasn't figured out why she likes Chungha that much. 

Sunmi cannot stop thinking about her. Like seriously.

" We are similar. She doesn't go out much. She likes to stay at home. Actually, I know Chungha from Produce 101. There was a clip that I really loved. The gimme some. But when we were talking that charisma wasn't there. Seriously, she was just like a baby. " Blabbering about Chungha again. Sunmi just could not stop.

Her manager was getting annoyed by it. Kept saying things like why don't you just ask her out. Shyly, Sunmi shrugged it off.

" I feel like I made a good friend. Also, I texted her ' Teach me english, sister. ' She replied, ' What is the problem, unnie? ' Ah, she is really cute. " Okay, she ended the 'Chungha Talk' right there. She thinks its too much that the fans are like weirded out or something. 

After the V Live, Sunmi was casually sitting around the chair and just scrolling down her feed. When a text comes on.

" Why did you want me to teach you English unnie? " Sunmi excitedly sat up straight and replied eagerly. 

" Because you sound so hot. " No, that is straight up creepy. Delete. Delete. Delete.

" When you were talking, I found you attractive so I- " Sunmi delete that immediately. How come she's texting weird things now. 

" I think its cool. English. Teach me sometime. " There. Decent and appropriate. She pressed send. 

" Sometime? Are you free tomorrow? " Sunmi's eyes were popping out of its sockets. This could mean a date. Date? A friendly date or a... aish Sunmi it is a casual thing okay. Do not be weird. 

" Yeah. No schedule. Wanna come over? " Her heart just beating a thousand right now. Nervously tapping her foot, why is she taking so long? 

" Okay. Be there by ten. " Sunmi knows she will not sleep tonight. 

(A/N lets just say Chungha knows where Sunmi lives)

__________________________________________________

" So, what do want to learn unnie? " Chungha was comfortably sitting in Sunmi's couch. She just arrived with short shorts and a plain white shirt. Nevertheless, Sunmi still thinks she's cute. 

" Basic things. " Sunmi handed her water. She sat near Chungha but not too close so its not awkward or anything.

" Unnie. Come closer. " Chungha motioned her over. With a ridiculous smile on her face, Sunmi lunged and moved closer to Chungha.

" So lets begin with words okay? " Sunmi nodding off to what she was saying. 

After a while, Sunmi got the hang of it. Now they are saying phrases like thank you, nice to meet you and others. (A/N: Let us pretend Sunmi in this fanfic doesnt know how to speak English okay?)

" How can I say I like you in English? " (A/N: Imagine that this is in Korean okay? And the bold ones are English okay? ) Sunmi looked at Chungha. Anticipating what she would say. 

" I like you. " Chungha said it while looking at Sunmi. Sunmi felt butterflies swarming her stomach right now.

It looked like she meant it. Did she? Maybe not. 

" Ah, okay. " Sunmi shyly looked away. Feeling the weird yet warm atmosphere, Chungha opened up first. 

" Unnie, try to guess. How about I love you in English? " Sunmi already knows that. Also the I like you. She just wanted Chungha to say it. 

" Err. I love you. " Saying with feelings was Sunmi. Not looking at her was Chungha.

Wow, that was crazy. Embarassing. Sunmi why?! 

" Hmm. I love you too unnie. " What?! Did Sunmi hear what she thinks she heard? 

" Yes unnie. You heard it right. I love you. " Sunmi pulled Chungha in a bone crushing hug. Wait, friendly love or like hoobae to sunbae love or like love love.

I love you. Not as a friend nor a hoobae. But I love you and - " Sunmi did not let her finish. She kissed her. Right on cheek. ( A/N: Cheek. Cheek. Only. Hahaha. Am I a tease? )

" So does this mean, we can date or anything? "  Sunmi was extremely happy right now. Beyond even.

" If you want to. " Hell, she would love to.