Slow Typer

Sunmi x Chungha Oneshot Collection

A/N : Please go watch the Weekly Idol ep with Sunmi and Chungha so that you might understand this oneshot. It is purely inspired by that ep. And support our girls, listen to Gashina and Why Don't You Know while reading this story. Enjoy. 

 

_________________________________________________

 

9: 00 pm 

Babe? I'm home! " Footsteps echoed into Chungha's ears. The sweet voice of her girlfriend, Sunmi. 

" Yup, I'm over here! " Waving her hand in the air as if Sunmi can see it. Eyes still glued on the screen. 

" Hey. " Sunmi kissed her in the cheek, snuggled her face into her neck, and breathed in her scent. Sunmi smiled as she missed being with her Chungha. She was busy with her schedules, shooting for variety shows then music programs. Causing her to return to a cute and asleep Chungha. 

" Missed you. " Sunmi is now backhugging Chungha. Even if it was uncomfortable. Chungha was sitting in a chair at the living room. Noticing the bright light, Sunmi removed her head from Chungha's neck not without leaving some kisses. Looking to see what it is. 

Placing her chin in Chungha's shoulder, Sunmi unknowingly smiled knowing that Chungha was typing something in the computer.

" What are you typing? " During their episode in Weekly Idol, it was revealed that Chungha was a very slow typer.

Sunmi didn't mind, she thought it was cute. 

" I was just typing an e-mail to my friend. " Chungha continued to press each letter carefully as if she's afraid to break it. Sunmi giggled and pushed back Chungha's glasses which she found really cute. 

" Oh, you want me to help you? " Knowing how stubborn Chungha is, she would refuse. But Sunmi really wanted to cuddle with Chungha and just squeeze her to death. And the way things are going with her typing, Sunmi cannot squish the life out of her. Yet.

" Thanks but no thanks babe. I know you are tired so you should eat and rest now. Plus my manager helped me a lot earlier. " Not to say, Sunmi was jealous. Sunmi was very jealous. It's just that Jason is a really attractive guy, he is so attractive, Sunmi didn't know why he is a mangaer instead of a model. 

" You sure? I am not that tired. I still want to help you. " Sunmi kneeled and placed her head in Chungha's lap. Chungha caressed her head, completely knowing that Sunmi is tired. She leaned to kiss her head and continued to type away. 

" Its okay babe. Come, lets change your clothes and eat." Sunmi was dragged into the bed room. 

___________________________________________________

 

Well, turns out sleepy Sunmi was a lot y than drunk Sunmi. She kept touching Chungha and steal kisses from her. Chungha left the room with at least 200 kisses on her face. Exluding the body. 

Meanwhile, Sunmi smiled like a true champion.

" Babe, I'm going to heat up your meal okay? Be right back. " Chungha was about to leave when,

" No. Come here Chuchungie. " A nickname by Sunmi, she thinks it suits Chungha. You know, being cute and all. 

" But your food- " Chungha landed on top of Sunmi. Sunmi immediately wrapped her arms around her, stood up and started walking to the kitchen. 

" What are you doing? " Chungha was confused.

" Heating up my dinner and hugging my baby. "

 

Not long after, Chungha was being stared at. 

" Babe. I swear if you don't quit staring at me. I swear to God - " Chungha glared at Sunmi, sitting across her and chuckled as she felt the glare. Sunmi was giggling this whole time because Chungha looked so lost typing her e-mail. She just finsihed her food and Chungha's still not done typing. 

" Its just you are so so so cute. Aww babe, chuchungie. I'll help you because I really want to kiss you and cuddle and sleep so move. " Standing right up and transferring to Chungha's seat was Sunmi and not budging was Chungha. 

" I told you. I can do it by myself. " Chungha pouted. She didn't really liked to depend much on Sunmi. Wanted to learn things on her own and being able to work on her own as well. 

" Yeah. But it will take you 10 years to finish and I'll be old by then. " Sunmi was behind Chungha and started taking over. Typing what was on the paper and swiftly tapping the keys. 

" I want to do it too. " Chungha whined. Sunmi was really debating whether to just carry Chungha and kiss her to death or finish this and cuddle to death. She chooses the latter. 

" Okay, I'll guide you. " Sunmi grabbed both her hands and typed like how she typed. Chungha was looking at Sunmi and butterflies really danced in her stomach. Her eyes were sending heart eyes to Sunmi. At the same time, Sunmi looked at her. 

Deeply, gently, and full of love. Sunmi smiled. As Chungha kissed her fully on the lips. In the end, no e-mail was given to Sejeong. 

______________________________________________________

First fanfic ever of Sunmi x Chungha couple! Yay!