Just You and Me (Donghyun Version)

I'm The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Y/N and Donghyun are friends it's a little different when Donghyun wants to try and take her out. Donghyun doesn't mind much but he just wished that she saw him in a different light than her best friend.

"Yah kid," Donghyun said, "Do you want to hang out?"

"Sure when," Y/N asked.

"I'll text you," Donghyun smiled.

"Ne" Y/N answered before walking into her place.

"Annyeong," He waved at her.

"Annyeong loser," Y/N turned aound and waved as she walked backwards.

Date D-Day:

Donghyun took Y/N out and they just did everything they usually do. They ate and went to the amusment park and played there all day. Donghyun always loved going there because he likes the rides and always found something new and interesting there.

Donghyun and Y/N rode roller coasters and some kid rides. The kid rides were for Y/N to be able to calm down. She didn't like all the roller coasters but did it because Donghyun really wanted to do it. Each roller coaster she went on she wanted to cry but Donghyun made sure to hold her hand and assure her that everthing will be fine.

When they would go on the kid rides Y/N would have the brightest smile on because she wasn't scared. Donghyun loved making fun of her because of her reactions.

"You're such a scardy cat," Donghyun laughed.

"No I'm not I just don't like it," Y/N pouted.

Donghyun smiled and poked Y/N's cheeks,"Ok ok if you say so"

"Stop it," Y/N hit Donghyun's hands away from her face.

"Ready for another roller coaster?" The kids ride was coming to an end.

"No," Y/N pouted and got out.

They went to line up for the next roller coaster. Y/N kept looking up at the ride. She began to get scared.

"Don't be scared it'll be fine. I'll be right next to you I promise," Donghyun patted Y/N's head.

"I told you I'm not scared," Y/N looked at Donghyn.

"You're shaking out of your skin," Donghyun laughed.

"Shut up," Y/N hit Donghyun's arm.

"Ow," He rubbed his arm.

"Donghyun don't move there's a bug on you," Y/N pointed to his head.

"Ahhhhh!!!! WHERE!!?!?!!! GET IT OFF!!!?!," Donghyun began to freak out.

Y/N began laughing out loud, "Looking at the scardy cat now"

"Y/N that's not funny you know I don't like bugs," Donghyun pouted.

"Karma huh," Y/N was laughing.

After riding all the rides for a long time Donghyun and Y/N decided to eat again.

"This is yummy," Y/N smiled brightly to Donghyun.

"This is too. Do you want to try?" Donghyun smiled at Y/N.

"Yes please," Y/N smiled.

Donghyun fed Y/N a spoon full of what he was eating. As she was eating he noticed that it got on her lips and leaned in to whip it off her face. Y/N slightly tilted her head to him and then just smiled.

"You had a little something there so I wanted to get it off for you," Donghyun smiled.

"Donghyunnie wanna try some of mine?" Y/N said after she finished eating.

"Anni you just eat all of it," Donghyun motioned for her to finish eating.

"But you shared with me. It'll only be fair if I shared too," Y/N pouted.

"I don't want any it's fine just finish eating," Donghyun took a bite out of his food.

After they finished eating they went to go sit under a light and they talked to each other.

"Y/N let's have a staring contest," Donghyun smiled.

"Call," Y/N was excited. She wanted to win.

As they began Donghyun started laughing.

"What's so funny is there something on my face," Y/N looked worried but kept eye contact with Donghyun.

"Anni it's just your so....," Donghyun didn't know what to say, "Funny to look at," He said the wrong thing.

"Hey," Y/N hit him, "That's not nice meany"

Donghyun rubbed his arm and just laughed. He knew that he said the wrong thing but he didn't want her to catch on to what he was trying to do. He just wanted to stare at her and admire her beauty that he has always fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter