Donghyun's Thoughts

I'm The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lately Y/N has been hanging out with Youngmin Sunbae a lot and it makes me jealous. I don't want to lose her as a friend but I really don't want to lose my change trying to date her. I just can't do much. I want to tell her no when she ask me to go home with Youngmin. I want to make sure she is ok myself not someone else. I always go check up on her when I'm am done practicing and doing homework because I don't want her to think that I am worring that much about her. She told me to trust Youngmin and I should but I just have to make sure for myself that she is ok. I just don't know what to do.

I am in love with my childhood best friend and I don't know how to tell her. She is always on my mind. Whenever I practice, do homework, and during class. I always have to see her smile. If she doesn't smile then I begin to worry. She is my everything and I seriously just don' want to lose such an amazing person in my life.

(Lyrics are re written the song is Pentagon's Thank You. It's BEAUTIFUL I'm not lying) Wait for a while I know the place where you are, I'll run to you. You're the only one in my heart, you know that? I promise you that I'll go to the place where you are at. I give my love I give you my all. Times seem to have stopped, a very nostalgic night. I give you my life because I am thankful for your existance. I feeling like crying because I miss you so much.

I walked for a long time heading to the place that you are at and walking slowly to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter