Y/N's Thoughts

I'm The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lately I have been with Donghyunnie and Youngmin Oppa a lot but seperately. Donghyunnie has been taking me out and we would just hang out like old times. Youngmin Oppa would take me out and he would show me around Seoul that I have never seen. Both of them took me back to their hometown and showed me around. Youngmin Oppa showed me some of his dialect while Donghyunnie already knew that I knew the dialect.

I'm having a lot of fun with them both but I wonder why they just won't hang out all together. I think it would be a lot of fun if we were all together. I think that Donghyunnie and Youngmin Oppa would get along well and it would make my day a lot better. I never asked them if we could all hang out because I can tell that they don't really like each other, but I hope they will like each other soon. I want them to met each other and be happy. 

Youngmin Oppa is a really nice guy. He's always caring for me and making sure that I am alright. He is always making sure that I eat whenever I am out late with Donghyun and I haven't left to go get food. He is always bringing me snacks and drinks when I go study and he is always keeping me company for an hour or two so that I don't get lonely.

Donghyunnie is always calling me when I'm home. He always make sure to text me before I go to bed and first thing in the morning to make sure that I am fine. He always feels bad when I stay with him and haven't ate so he would cook me something to eat when he starts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter