Always Supporting

I'm The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everday after school Donghyun and Y/N are always together walking the streets together. Donghyun always takes Y/N to were there are a lot of people so that he is able to busk for at least 3 songs. Whenever Donghyun starts dancing Y/N starts to watch but as he continues on to the second and third song she always pulls to the back of the crowd and watch him from afar. She is always supporting him and cheering him on. She never looses sight of him and makes sure that he didn't mess up. She is always paying attention to him and knows his moves and routines very well that she can follow along wit him.

Donghyun also brings Y/N to places he can sit down and sing. He knows that she can sing he just never really ask her to sing with him out in public. He doesn't want to make her stress. Whenever he sings she is always sitting right next to him. This is the only time she doesn't leave his side. She is always right next to him because everyone already saw her so she doesn't try to hide.

Donghyun tends to try and sing more often than dance because he loves looking at Y/N bobbing her head as he sings. She is always smiling when he sings and he wouldn't want to look anywhere else but her smiling face.

One Spring Day:

Donghyun and Y/N went to a park after school and they sat down as Donghyun began to tune his guitar. He starting singing a girl group melody that him and Y/N made together. As soon as he started singing Y/N looked at him like he was crazy. She wasn't comfortable singing in front of people only him. Donghyun smiled and nodded his hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter