Just You and Me (Youngmin Version)

I'm The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/N and Youngmin have been together since he saw her posting up flyer. He was always there when she was bored waiting for Donghyun to finish practicing. Youngmin would always bring her food. She enjoyed having Youngmin around when Donghyun was busy praciticing. Because she waited so long for Donghyun she would always ask him if she can go home with Youngmin. Donghyun didn't want to let her go but he felt bad that she was still there with him. 

One day when they were walking home Youngmin built the courage to ask Y/N out on a date. Y/N smiled and looked at Youngmin with a playful smile.

"Sure Oppa, but don't think that it's a date date we are just going as friends"

"Oh ok," Youngmin faked his smile and nodded his head. He really didn't want to hear that but at least she said something before he tried to do anything that would ruin their relationship.

DATE D-DAY: 

(Youngmin's Outfit)

(Your Outfit)

It was a cold day. Youngmin dressed nicely but properly for the weather. He even put on glasses just to make his look a little different. Youngmin went and waited for Y/N in front of her house. When she came out Youngmin couldn't take his eyes off of her. He was star struck by her beauty.

"Annyeong Oppa," Y/N smiled.

"Annyeong," Youngmin smiled back and moved some of her hair behind her ear.

"Did you wait long?" Y/N looked at Youngmin's red nose.

"Anni, I just took my time walking here," Youngmin smiled.

"Ah ok. Well let's go," Y/N grabbed onto Youngmin's arm and walked along side him.

Youngmin and Y/N went to eat first at a near by resturant that Y/N liked. After that they went to go sledding. Youngmin made sure to stay with Y/N the whole time. After sledding Y/N wanted to try skiing. They both tried it and Youngmin turned out to be really good at it. Y/N wasn't the best at it she kept falling. Y/N was going down by herslef not paying attention to what was happening. Youngmin followed behind Y/N. As they were going down someone was going down quickly not giving a care and almost hit Y/N but luckliy Youngmin made it to her in time to move her.

Y/N looked at Youngmin and just sighed. She was tired and didn't know what happened.

"Are you ok?" Youngmin asked.

"Ne Oppa I'm just tired," Y/N pouted.

"Ok let's stop and go drink some hot chocolate to keep warm," Youngmin helped Y/N up.

After they got to the top they went into the resort and stayed near the fire with their hot chocolate. Youngmin made sure to get her whipped cream and marshmallows as for him he didn't want anything on the top. Youngmin watched Y/N as she happily drank the hot chocolate. He smiled as he continued to wath her.

"Oppa what can we eat? I'm hungry again," Y/N pouted.

"Anything that you want," Youngmin smiled.

"Hummm let me think about it," Y/N continued to drink her drink as she thought.

Youngmin chuckled and just watched Y/N think.

"Oh let's eat pasta," Y/N said with a smile on her face.

Youngmin saw that she had whipped cream on her face and he leaned in to whip it off her face, "That's fine with me"

Y/N blinked a couple of times and touched her lips,"Oh ok," and then smiled.

They got ready to leave and go eat pasta. The day was slowly coming to an end. As they finished eating Youngmin suggested to go ice skating before he dropped her back off at home. Y/N smiled and agreed she has been wanting to ice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter