The Singer, Dancer, and Best Friend

I'm The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/N's POV:

Where do I begin. Oh I know I'm stuck with this poop head for the rest of my life. He is my best friend, my singer, and my favorite dancer. He's so talented that I wish I was like that but at the same time I don't want to be like him because he annoys me to much. If we end up being similar that means more days and hours together and I don't think I can deal with that to long. 

Whenever I'm with Donghyunnie when he is practicing he is always asking me to do it with him or to give it a try. He is always trying to persuade me to do things I don't want to do, but I feel like I already am as I am going on these crazy adventures with him to where ever he wants to go. Since we are still in high school we can't go anywhere much but when we do it's just to Jeju.

I would never trade Donghyun for anything else. He is the best person in the world who is by my side. He is my sunshine that I enjoy every day even though I really hate how he is as well. I don't mind his hyperness though I have gotten very use to it. 

Donghyunnie is a dancer and singer. He's always singing everywhere we go. I'm use to it but sometimes it's just to much for me that I want him to be quite. He also likes to dance whenever he hears music and this drives me insane because then we get stuck out in public and everyone is now watching him.

I don't really like the attention that he loves so much. That is one thing that I will never ever be use to. He is so much into entertaining people that it bothers me when we go out in public because he is willing to put on a small performance for everyone who is around. I just don't get why he would want so many people staring at him.

What a WEIRDO

If I ever lost Donghyun I would cry forever. He is the only thing I have left closest to family. He is always taking care of me and making sure that I am ok at my apartment. He always make sure to walk me home and whenever I don't feel good or had a bad dream he is always there to stay with me. He is a best friend any girl would ever ask for. I would never ask for anything more of him. He does enough to make me happy. 

Actually I think one thing I would ask for is for him to stop performing in public I seriously don't like the attention but he is always doing it even when I already told him me. He is so stubborn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter