Meeting Alpaca

I'm The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Feburary 1st meaning it's meoseumnal festavil time. The meoseumnal is the celebration of the servants, with lots of singing, dancing and celebrating the COMING-OF-AGE. Y/N went to the festivle with Donghyun since he was so excited about the singing and dancing. She told him she would met him there and when she got there right away she was already lost as to where he was. She texted him saying that she is just going to look around and didn't want to look for him. Donghyun was fine with that because all he really wanted to do was sing and dance. He didn't really want to walk around with Y/N sadly but they are still good friends. 

Y/N was walking around by herself minding her own business eating some songpyeon. Y/N was looking at the street performers as she was passing by. Not paying attention she ran into someone. They had dropped two alpacas. Y/N laughed lightly and picked them up for that person. As she looked at him she smiled. 

"Wah I wouldn't think a guy would be carrying around two stuffed alpaca," Y/N smiled her bright smile.

"Well I wouldn't think a pretty girl would be walking around this festavil alone," the guys smiled sweetly.

"Well my name is Y/N what about you," you stuck your hand out to shake his.

He shook your hand,"Well since we don't know each other you can call me alpaca"

"Why?"

"Don't I look like one?" Alpaca raised one to his face.

"Oh you're right you do look like one," Y/N smiled.

"Umm I guess I'll get going," Alpaca smiled and bowed.

"Ah what are you going toda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter