Youngmin's Thoughts

I'm The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lately I have been meeting up with Y/N. From the moment I met her I just instantly fell in love. She is beautiful with light make up and her beauitful smile is just everything to me. She's so cute and I just can't stop thinking about her. When I'm with my friends my thoughts drift off the the image of her. I'm so drawn to her and we barely met. I don't know what to do.

(Lyrics reworded but is from Pentagon's Beautiful *It's a beautiful song I recommend it*) In my head it's only her. It's like a dream a blessing that fell upon me. The day I bumped into you the sunshine fell on you nicely. My other thoughts are not as important at all. We're perfect just the way we are. Everything is beautiful just the way they are with you. Like the starts that won't turn offf. I'm so proud of you next to me. Even if I'm born again, I won't change a thing. I won't ever let you go. Only stay by my side please.

We are stronger and more precious than anything else because we came together in faith. After I realized our differences I have devoted myself to you with all I am. I can taste your care in the lunches you packed for me. Everyday we wake up earlier than the sun just to say good morning to one another. We will be each others mirrors forever. Be with me even in the far future. With a love greater than the universe we can jump over any kind of pain. Even if we lack at times it's alright, as long as we have each other.

We started from two completely different plac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter