Meeting Each Other Again

I'm The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Y/N was putting up the flyers someone came behind her and tapped her shoulders.

"Annyeong Y/N," the person said.

"Oh Alpaca," Y/N smiled.

"I guess so," Alpaca smiled.

"Well you did tell me to call you Alpaca," Y/N giggled.

"Fine then call me Youngmin," He scratched his head.

"Ok Youngmin. So what brings you here?" Y/N was focused on putting the flyers up.

"I'm a third year here," He smiled.

"Huh?" Y/N looked at his uniform, "You didn't tell me you go to school here"

"We had to much fun that day that I forgot to tell you," Youngmin smiled.

"Ah ok," Y/N nodded not paying attention to him.

"Seems like you really support him," Youngmin pointed to the flyers with Donghyun on it.

"Yeah he's my bestfriend if I don't I don't know who will," Y/N looked at Youngmin and smiled.

"All the girls here would support him," Youngmin looked at Y/N's facial features.

"Oh you're right," Y/N laughed.

As Y/N continued to hang up flyers Youngmin followed her around helping her and talking to her. They were having fun and enjoying their time together. Y/N was glad that she ran into Youngmin. She was bored by herself and she didn't really like being by herself doing work.

"So I guess you're my Sunbae," Y/N looked at Youngmin.

"Yes I am but call me Oppa," Youngmin finished putting up a flyer.

"Ok," Y/N smiled.

Y/N put up the last flyer near the room Donghyun was practicing in. Y/N sighed and looked at her hands.

"How did you get all those?" Youngmin looked at Y/N's hands.

"Oh....ummm I was doing these for a while and I was cutting some paper and got a lot of paper cuts," Y/N hid her hands so that Youngmin would stop looking at them.

"Are you ok?" Youngmin asked.

Before she could say anything Donghyun came out and answered for her, "Of course she is"

"Oh Donghyunnie," Y/N turned around and looked at Donghyun.

"Did you finish?" Donghyun asked.

"Of course I did it all by myself because you wouldn't help me but thank goodness Youngmin Oppa saw me working all alone," Y/N said with a lot of sarcasm and looked at Youngmin and smiled.

"Oh it's no big deal," Youngmin smiled back to Y/N.

"Oppa? How come I never met him before," Donghyun looked at Youngmin.

"He's someone I met during the meoseumnal festavil," Y/N looked at Donghyun.

"Ah," Donghyun nodded his head glaring at Youngmin.

Youngmin noticed,"Umm well I'll get going Y/N it was nice seeing you call me if anything," he waved and left.

"Ne Oppa annyeong," Y/N smiled and waved at him as he left.

"Does he go here?" Donghyun looked at the smiling Y/N.

"Well duh did you not see his uniform," Y/N lost her smile and looked at Donghyun.

"Why are you so happy when he's around?"

"Because he actually helped with something that you should be doing for yourself," Y/N pouted.

"Well I need to practice for the talent show," Donghyun sighed.

"Yeah ok well I got these because of you but whatever," I'll get going I have homework to do.

Donghyun sighed, "You aren't s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter