YOU #4

LIMITLESS YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Flashback

 

“Alright, thank you all for you hard working.” The PD applauded.

“Thank you.” SNSD members’ voices echoed through the studio.

“Unnie?” Seohyun called. “Taeyeon unnie?”

“Uh?” I came back to the earth. “What?”

She laughed, “Where was your mind at?”

Then I asked myself the same question, where was my mind at? The only answer I could come up with, was that it was with my annoying neighbor.

He had a flight today, and the weather is really terrible out there.

 

I kept calling him, but he was out of the reach.

“What happened? Why are you this nervous?” Tiffany asked. “Hey dude!” she waved her hand at Taeyeon’s face.

“What?” Taeyeon was biting her fingers from worrying about her neighbor.

“You’re scaring me, what’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing, I need to go now. Do you have your car here?”

“Yes-” she couldn’t even complete her words, since Taeyeon stole the keys and rushed toward Tiffany’s car. “Ya! Kim Taeyeon! Ya!”

 

Taeyeon drove in those wet streets, heading to the airport.

Her phone kept ringing from her manager, members and even her brother called. But her mind couldn’t care about any of these in that situation.

She wore her hoodie cap and ran in the rain on the way to Jiyong’s airline desk.

“How can I help you?-” the employee welcomed.

“J-Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong.” She shuttered.

“What? Can you please take a breath then repeat your words?”

Taeyeon inhaled some oxygen while grabbing her knees, “Kwon Jiyong, the pilot here.”

“Ah yes, what about him?”

“He-have-a-flight-now-and-the-weather-is-really-bad-how-is-his-flight?-When-he-will-come?-Did-he-have-any-struggles-with-driving-it?-Is-there-any-way-to-contact-him?-”

“What?” the employee was taken aback. “Could you please talk slowly?-” her words were cut as Taeyeon ran toward someone already.

When Taeyeon was panicking with that desk employee, Jiyong appeared there like a solider just came back from a war. He flashed her a charming smile and that made Taeyeon ran toward him.

“What brought you here?-” he asked her.

But Taeyeon threw herself in his arms already.

Jiyong was surprised with such a move from her, since it made his heart flutters.

But what was more surprising was the fact that Jiyong was hugging someone at his work place, which didn’t happen ever in the past years of his work as a pilot.

“Ehem,” someone cough.

Taeyeon pulled away from her neighbor.

“Well, it’s surprising actually to witness such a thing. But anyways congratulations Captain Kwon.” They chuckled at the end.

“Hey, it’s not like that.” He looked at Taeyeon and took off his wet captain’s hat and put it on Taeyeon’s head to cover her identity.

“Hey Sunbae, don’t be cheap and let us see your girl’s face.” The men stewardess whined.

“If you don’t fly away from here in 3, all of you will be punished for 3 weeks.” He threatened, “1… 2… 3!-” they were all scattered here and there away from him.

He chuckled. But then returned to the reality and what just happened a few moments ago with this woman before his eyes.

“What happened? Why are you here?”

“Why can’t I get in contact with you?” she asked while her tears glued to her cheeks.

“Why? Did something happen to you? Are you alright?” he scanned her with a worrying eyes.

“I should be the one to worry about you, not you.” She pouted.

“What?” he chortled.

“How could you fly a plane in a weather like this? Isn’t this life risking?”

He her hair while smiling, “Aigoo, were you that worried about me?”

“Who me? Never! I was worried about the passengers on your plane.” She shrugged it off.

“Look at me.” He turned her face and cupped it with his two big palms.

Taeyeon was astonished.

“Never worry about me, I’m fine no matter what. Just take care of yourself and that will do.” With his thump he wiped off her tears. “Did you get it?”

She nodded while locking her gaze with him.

“Now let’s go, I’m really hungry.” He put his arm around her, and walked to exit the airport.

“Did you just become more comfortable than the usual?”

“I think yes, didn’t you just hug me?”

“No, I just bumped into you.”

“Me too, I just wanted to rest my arm for a bit.” He chuckled, “Your height is really perfect for me.”

“Ya! Don’t insult me!” he hit me and tried to pull off.

“Come here shortie!” he hooked her again and clipped her under his arm.

“Don’t call me ever with this name!” she stepped on his feet harshly.

“Ya!” he cried in pain.

“Come and get me!” she ran while laughing under the rain.

“Come here!” he went after her childishly.

 

Back

 

 

Jiyong

 

I was having my relaxing time by watching a movie and having some snacks along. But the doorbell interrupted it.

“Who is it?” I asked.

A bag was shown on the intercom screen.

“Who is this, I asked.”

“Is this Mr. Annoying house?” someone asked.

“What?” then I chortled, “Yes, I guess.”

“This is a delivery for you.”

I opened the door, and he handled me the bag filled with food.

“This was sent by Mrs. Busy bee, you need to sign here please.”

I signed and sent him off.

When I entered back, I was taken aback with this woman for real.

“What are you trying to do Kim Taeyeon?” I asked.

 

As soon as I returned to my seat, the doorbell rang once again.

“Who is it?”

“A delivery.”

“I didn’t order anything.”

“Isn’t this Mr. Annoying home?”

“Yes.”

He gave me a couple of bags that looked they were sent from a department store.

 

Again the doorbell was calling.

It was plant delivering. 4 plants and 3 trees

 

Then this time it was sport belongs.

 

After it was a parcel from online store. Around 5 boxes.

 

Ring, ding, dong

“It’s delivery right?” I sighed.

“No, it’s me.” She said.

I opened the door, “What do you think you are doing?”

“Did the stuff arrive safely?” she asked with so relaxing tone.

“First, you know the pin number. Why did you ring the bell?”

“It’s from the manner, the owner is here. Then should I just brag inside?”

“Don’t act like you won’t.” I said quietly. “Then, what all these for? Why did you send them to my house? Are you moving in or something?”

“No one is at home, who would accept them instead of me?”

“You could simply ask for the delivery date to be the next day when you’re available.”

“But you know this…” she signed at her face. “I can’t let anyone see it.”

 “Wow, then I’m one of these ‘anyone’ why should I see it everyday?”

“How you are anyone?” she smiled, “You’re my one and only…” she took a step closer and whispered into my ear, “Mr. Annoying.”

“Ya!” I pulled off, “Are you taking revenge for last night?”

“No way.” She said it while smiling which was more scarier.

“Get lost right now.” I told her.

“I’m very hungry.” She whined.

Just at that moment, the bell rang once again.

“Ah, it must be the burger house.”

 

 

Taeyeon

 

I was dragged out from the collar of my shirt out his house.

“Go and eat your burger alone.” He demanded with a frown. “Ah, when I will come back tomorrow’s night, I need to see my house back to its normal image. Don’t leave a single thing in there.”

When he turned to leave, I found myself saying bluntly, “Then send me your schedule!”

“What?” he was taken aback.

“I m-mean…” I was playing with my fingers shyly. “I need to know if you’re there o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter