YOU #3

LIMITLESS YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Strangely whenever I sleep here, I sleep really well.

I washed up and went outside to see if Mr. annoying came last night or not. I called him couple of times after my members left, but his phone was shut.

I found something placed on the dining table.

It was a food net, covering a warm bowl of soup and rice with some side dishes. With the memo, “Have breakfast before going.”

So he really came last night.

I ate everything, washed the dishes and then wore the outfit that I picked on my way back last night.

 

That night I had a schedule at Busan, so I had to stay there for the night and return the next morning.

 

 

Author

 

Jiyong just entered his place after his long flight. But then his phone rang in alert that someone had just broke into Taeyeon’s house.

He quickly threw his bag and ran outside.

“Ya!” he gave that man a neck-lock from behind.  

“Who are you?” he cried.

“I must be the one to ask that question, why are you entering this house?”

“I’m this house owner’s brother.”

“Try a new trick.”

“Here call her if you want.”

“She’s not in the nation.”

“Then here’s an evidence.” He showed him a picture of him and Taeyeon.

 “Can I believe these photos? Photoshop ruined the world these days!”

“Aish Jinjja! Who the hell are you?” he broke-free from Jiyong’s grip.

“I’m her neighbor.”

“What? So, what?”

“Why would a brother visits his sister at such a late hour, and not even knows her schedule?”

“Here search for ‘NCT Taeyong’ and see if I’m Taeyeon’s brother or not.”

Jiyong really opened his phone and search as he was told, and he was telling the truth. Kim Taeyong turned to be really Taeyeon’s brother.

“I’m sorry, I really thought you were trying to break into her house.” He messed his hair in embarrassment. “Come in…” he invited him to his house.

 

“Why? Did anyone broke into my sister’s house before?”

“Yes,” Jiyong made some coffee for the two of them. “Some jerk planted cameras in her house.”

“What?!” he choked.

“Don’t worry, I took care of him.” The look in Jiyong’s eyes relayed to Taeyong that he brought the hell out from that punk.

“Why didn’t she tell us anything?” he sighed, “What is your relationship with my sister?”

“She’s my neighbor.”

“Just?”

“I think so, should there be anything more than that?”

“No, it’s just rare to find a cooperating and caring neighbors these days.” He smirked, “Or is it because she’s SNSD-”

“No.” he firmly replied, “I never thought of her that way.”

“That’s good to hear.”

He looked around.

“What do you do for life?”

“I’m an airplane captain.”

“You’re a pilot?”

He nodded.

“Wow!” he exclaimed.

“Why?”

“It’s really cool.”

“Thank you.” Jiyong chuckled.

Then the doorbell suddenly rang.

 

“Uh, I came early this time. It was boring there-”

“Noona!” he called.

“Taeyong? What brought you here?” she looked at both Jiyong and her brother. “What is going on?”

“It’s just…” he told her the misunderstanding that happened between them.

She busted into laugher, “You thought Taeyong was a ert?” she laughed again, “I can’t believe you Kwon Jiyong!”

“Why? Anyone would think that, it passed midnight and there was a man opening your door.”

“But can’t you see how baby-faced he is?”

“I admit that he’s, but I couldn’t notice that until we entered here.” He chuckled.

“Ah~ I can’t stop laughing!” Taeyeon wiped off a tear dramatically.

“Hey, stop it…” he pouted cutely.

Taeyong was witnessing how the two of them seemed so close.

“Did you just end your schedule?” Taeyeon asked her little brother after recovering from laughing.

“Uh, we just started our promotions.”

“So, all your family members are idols?”

“My parents just have me and him.”

He nodded while smiling.

Taeyong said, “Noona, I’m hungry. Let’s go and order something.”

“I was expecting that, so I already put some noodles on the stove to be cooked.” Jiyong stated.

Taeyeon smirked, “His cook is 100% delicious.”

They had dinner all together that night.

 

 

Taeyeon

 

The next morning, I met the girls at the airport; as we had a shooting there for our new cooperation with this airline.

While linking arms with Tiffany as we were walking with the fans surrounding us, I heard a cracking sound. I took another step, but I ended up twining my ankle.

“Hey, your heels…” Tiffany pointed.

My heel got worn out on his first time of wearing it. What a luck really.

I remained standing there for couple of minutes trying to find a way of completing this long path with a broken heel.

A whistle came out with a flying element.

My hands caught that object, it was the slippers that you wear at hotels or airplanes.

I smiled, “Thank you!” I shouted to that person, which I only managed to see his two fingers waving in return. Oh no, perhaps is it him? No it makes no sense, is he a stalker? Why would he follow me everywhere?

“Taeyeon-ah hurry,” Tiffany said.

I wore these slippers, held the heels in other hand and ran with tiffany as we ran late for the shooting.

 

“Oh! Why are you wearing this?” Sooyoung asked while chuckling.

“Her heels broke right while we were walking elegantly toward here.” Tiffany started laughing.

“What a scene that will cover all the news Miss Kim Taeyeon.” Sunny commented while chuckling.

“But, how did you managed to get these slippers?”

“Someone threw them to her.” Tiffany burst into laughter. 

“No sense!” they all laughed at me.

“Taeyeon unnie, you’re living a dramatic life these days.” Yoona said.

“Why? Did anything happen other than this?” Yuri asked.

“No, nothing.” I concluded it.

“Girl’s the shoot starts in 5 minutes. Get ready.”

 

We finished shooting here and then went for a fan meeting all together.

 

Strangely after that day I didn’t get to see Mr. annoying. As I went for LA to shoot my MV and then record some songs there too, after that I had some overseas schedules with my members. So I didn’t have the chance to sleep at Mr. annoying house for 3 weeks already.

 

“It been a while.” I called him when I returned back to Korea.

“You are really a busy bee.”

“Where are you? Should we get a drink together?”

“I can’t drink tonight.”

“Then how about dinner?”

“Enter the house already, stop talking from out there.” He said it so casually.

My blinked my eyes fast in disbelief of his bluntness.

He really opened the door for me, “Come in,”

“How did you know?”

“While passing by, I saw you in the intercom screen.”

Ah it’s embarrassing.

“I was just going to make dinner, you came in the right timing.”

“Let me help you,” I put down my bag.

“Sure, I won’t refuse your help.” He smiled charmingly.

I smiled, and started making dinner with him.

 

While eating dessert and watching TV, he asked. “How was your house welcoming party?”

“Just so-so.” Then the reality hit me, oh my God he knows. I stared at him in disbelief.

He chuckled, “Don’t worry I didn’t mind at all, but I said it so there’s nothing left between us as secrets or anything.”

“Why didn’t you come in then? Where did you go?”

“I knew that when I will step inside here, a lot of misunderstandings will be created and they will suspect you. So I just went to the noodle house down there and had dinner alone.”

“I’m sorry.” I pouted.

“Hey, don’t worry. I’m glad that it turned out like that.”

“Why?”

“Then otherwise I will end up eating your cooking.”

“YA!” I shouted and kicked him as we were sitting on the same sofa.

He laughed.

“Good night, I have something in the early morning to do.”

“Good night, I will see the TV for a while and go in.”

He looked at me with a weird look.

“What?” I said while my spoon paused right before my lips.

“Aren’t you going to your house?”  

“My house?”

“Yeah, it was ready ever since that night where your members were here.”

“Really? I didn’t know.”

He smiled, “But stay here.”

That choked me up.

“Are you alright?” he gave me a cup of water.

“What did you just say?”

“I said you can stay here if you want, I don’t stay at home much.” Well, if I was just a little bit shameless I would just live here forever. But I should know my limits sometimes, I’m really afraid to be honest, but that is not an excuse for a 28 years old grown up woman.

“Then can you stay the night with me?” I asked.

“What?” he was surprised.

“Just tonight, you know I’m afraid that-”

“Alright, wait a minute I will bring my pillow and follow you.”

Oh my! Why is this man that easy?

“Here, come on let’s go.” He really brought his pillow and we went to my house.

 

 

Jiyong

 

That slight fear I heard in her tone, worked me up. I couldn’t just let her alone like that.

I know I’m acting strangely, but I must take the responsibility of it till the end.

I opened the door and entered first, “Come on,” I stretched out my arm.

She held onto the corner of my shirt and followed me like a little girl.

“Don’t worry, I checked the house from time to time. There’s no even a fly in it.”

“Are you sure? Did they caught him?”

“Yes.” I assured her. “No go to sleep, I will guard you here all night.”

“What? No, here’s the guests room. Sleep there.”

“Don’t worry about me, go and sleep first.”

“But, still…”

“Come,” I took her and showed her the place. “See, there’s nothing here or there. I installed a security and also safety program here and a CCTV at the entrance. So if anyone would come in, you will be able to track him and the laser security system starts automatically after midnight. Give me your phone,” I took her phone and downloaded an app, “Here, I downloaded you the app that will let you know if whether someone broke into your house after midnight, and even he will send you a picture of him automatically.”

“Thank you really.” She hugged me casually.

“No worries, it’s my duty as your neighbor.”

She smiled.

“Now, go to sleep. So I can sleep too.”

“Alright, Good night.”

“Good night.”

 

 

Taeyeon

 

When I woke u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter