YOU #1

LIMITLESS YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Cap Kwon~” my friend Dong Yongbae called when I exited the airport gate.

“Hey~” I waved back for him.

“How was your flight? Did you make some vomit here and there?”

“Ya!” I hit him and laughed. “I’m craving for some liquor.”

“Let’s go then, Seungri’s bar is doing well these days.”

By that we went to drink after a week of not drinking at all.

 

“Another glass from the same liquor please…” I asked the bartender as we were chatting at the barstools.

“Sure sir.”

“So how things are going Dong lawyer?”

“Don’t mention it, I’m having insomnia from all these creepy cases.” He sighed, “Can you imagine that one man came and confessed that he killed 6 people with one gun at the moment, because they dared him for it?”

“Woah…” I gasped, “You’re working hard my friend really.” I tapped at his shoulder.

“What about you? Are you still single?”

“You know there’s no one that deserve someone as good as I am.” I acted all narcissistic.

“Hey, then you’ll die solo like this-” the moment he said that, someone held onto my shoulder.

I turned, it was a woman.

“Hey handsome man, will you date me?” she bluntly asked which made both me and Yongbae startled.

“No, I won’t.”  

Well, that was obvious. Will I just node and tell her yes?

“W-What? Why? What is wrong with me?”

“I don’t date anyone.” I turned my face and resumed drinking.

She left after looking at me with teary eyes.

 

“Hey why were you that harsh with her?” Yongbae asked.

“Of course she’s drunk. Would anyone say something like that in a sober mind? Don’t worry she won’t remember any of that the next day.”

“Hope so.” With that we completed our night peacefully, until one woman’s scream penetrated our ears.

“Hey, I think they are quarreling over there.”

“Don’t mind them.”

“Jiyong It’s that woman from earlier.” I turned to see her pulling some woman’s hair harshly.

“I think we should stop them.”

“Why would we? Just drink…”

“Hey come on with me…” he dragged me quickly.

 

It was that woman with another one pulling each other’s hair. Then a man came in and shouted at her, “Taeyeon, won’t you let off from her?”

Taeyeon? Kim Taeyeon? SNSD’s Taeyeon? Daebak! How did I not recognize her earlier?

“You dare to leave me for this ?”

“Taeyeon let go of her!” now his voice rose up and he held onto her harshly.

“Excuse me, don’t touch her...” I found myself interrupting between them.

“And who are you?”

She looked at me with hopeful eyes, “He’s my boyfriend.”

I looked at her surprised.

“Your boyfriend? What a joke really…” he started laughing sarcastically.

“Where did you go honey? You said you’ll use the restroom, I came looking for you since I… missed you.” with that not only me that was surprised that these words left my mouth just now, but the other people around us gasped, including Taeyeon.

I looked at her, then lowered my gaze since that was embarrassing, “Let’s go…”

“Where will you go to? You scratched my babe face and you think I’ll let you go that easily?” that man babbled.

“Let’s call it off with this,” she said as she let go off her and tied herself up, “You cheated on me with her and I think you worth just this much.”

“Kim Taeyeon!” he shouted.

“What? What?” she shouted with a high pitched note, “What did you do well, that you got the nerve to shout here and there?” she came closer to him, “What? Do you want to hit me? Come on hit me…”

“Taeyeon-ssi, let’s go…” I asked for her.

“Hit me, hit me!” she shouted at him, and he huffed angrily.

He really did raise his hand to hit her, but I unconsciously went under that arm and flipped him down.

“Are you alright?” I sighed, “I told you let us just go!” 

She was startled.

“Hey you son of a ! Come here…” when I turned he tried to punch me in the face, but I was much quicker for that. With a low spin, I surpassed him and kick him in his to knock him to the floor.

“Ya! Let’s go for God’s sake!” I really didn’t want to use my punch.

“Ya Kwon, the police is… here.” Yongbae was late as always.

I sighed.

 

 

Taeyeon

 

The way this man looked at me when the police officers came and took him, was just charming. “It’s okay, don’t’ worry.” He said.

I followed them to the police station.

 

 

Jiyong

 

“You two, will you settle it between yourself? Or do you want to spend the night here in the cell?” the detective told us.

“I don’t care.” I told him.

“Detective, I can’t even straighten up my back.” He acted, “Were you once knocked down to the floor this hard?”

“You deserve it bastard!” she shouted at him.

“Don’t call my oppa like this!” that girlfriend whined.

“Ya, shut up!” she replied.

“Detective, I’m Kwon Jiyong’s la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter