YOU #5

LIMITLESS YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When weekend came and it was already BLACKPINK’s Jennie birthday party. Jennie was busy greeting this and accepting the congratulations from the other, but then the whole crowd when into a mute mode.

Jennie looked around to find the source of this sudden silence, to find her brother’s neighbor there standing by the entrance, grabbing everyone’s attention.

“Sunbae-” Taeyeon glared at her, “I mean unnie, you came!” she chuckled.

“I didn’t have anything to do actually.” She whispered to her.

Jennie laughed, “My brother have a flight tonight, so of course you don’t have something to do.”

Taeyeon’s face went all red. “Ya!” she hit her playfully.

All jennie’s guest were astonished with this unexpected relationship between these two.

“Unnie, you can rest here. I’ll greet some guests and return back to you.”

“Sure.”

Taeyeon was really a shy person. So she sat there at the bar awkwardly alone.

 

People taking photos secretly and others gossip in an obvious way that she can actually tell that they are.

 

A phone call came immediately to Taeyeon after that moment, “Taeyeon!”

“What? Why are you shouting?”

“Where are you right now? Are you at YG’s party?”

“Why? How did you know by the way?”

“Your photos everywhere you stupid!”

Taeyeon then realized what she just did.

“So what?”

“You. Kim. Taeyeon. Is. At. One. Of. YG’s. Idols. Party!”

“So what then?”

“Ugh! You’re really helpless!”

“I’m at one of my friend’s party and that’s it. I don’t care.”

“Do they know that? That you’re friend with her? And wait! Since when you’re friends with her?”

“Fany, talk to you later.” Taeyeon ended it.

“Taeyeon? SNSD Kim Taeyeon?” Someone came in asking.

“Oh! Kang Daesung?” she recognized him, “Nice to meet you.” Taeyeon smiled, and there the reporters work started to make up a stories just after this innocent smile.

By that Taeyeon got to meet and have fun with YG family members and broke the rumor that says that SM idols can’t be friends with YG members.

 

The next day Jiyong came. And he went out with Taeyeon to do some grocery shopping.

 

“I heard that you went to my sister’s party last night.” He told her shyly.

“Uh, it was really fun.”

“Thank you.” He said and vroomed with the cart.

“What?” she was taken aback.

She caught up with him, “What did you just say?”

“I’m just grateful toward you, as Jennie was really happy with you being there.” He confessed.

“Ah, don’t mention it. I went there since I wanted to drink and it’s painful to drink

alone.”

“You really have an amazing alcoholic stomach.” He told her while chortling.

“Sure thing, since if there was no liquor who would take away my stress?”

Jiyong stopped the cart and looked at her meaningfully, “Me.”

Taeyeon was walking ahead already, but when this one word entered her ears she got froze at her place.

Right then, a sound of a camera that is taking a pictures woke them up.

“Hey, run!” Taeyeon took his hand and ran together with him away from these reporters that came out of nowhere.

 

They ran around the whole block countable times.

“Here,” Taeyeon pinned Jiyong on the wall of the narrowed alley that they found suddenly.

But then the reporters came out once again.

Taeyeon quickly pressed her lips onto Jiyong’s, so their faces would be hidden.

Jiyong with one move he undo her hair, so they would be really covered and flipped her to the wall. Then he took the lead and preserved her lips as he was a lost man at the desert and he found a precious jar of water there.

Taeyeon was taken aback there. She didn’t know if this kiss was because he wanted to really hide them out or it was because he wanted to really kiss her.

When both of them went breathless, they pulled off to check if they left already or not.

“They are not visible anymore.” Taeyeon looked around.

Jiyong was stunned there.

“Is that what is important right now?”

“What?” Taeyeon was confused.

“Are they the one that you should be concerned with at this moment?” he shouted.

“What’s wrong Jiyong-ssi?”

“Am I really nothing to you? This kiss was nothing to you?”

“Why? Was it supposed to have a meaning behind it?” Taeyeon replied back, “It was just to derive the attention of the reporters away.”

“Is that all?” Jiyong asked seriously, “What are we Taeyeon-ssi?”

She derived her gaze somewhere away from his crying eyes, “Neighbors.”

“Neighbors?” Jiyong blinked several times from the unexpected answer. “Then let’s not run into each other from this moment on, Neighbor.”

“What?”

“I was waiting for your answer so I would decide whether to stay or leave. But I think your answer was well delivered.” He nodded.

“You’re leaving?”

“I can’t accept you as my woman as long as you’re still in this industry.”

“W-What?” she was shocked, “Why? What’s wrong with my work?”

“In this time that I will be away, think about it and if you ever thought of changing your mind and quitting this job, we can then talk.” He turned and with his two fingers again he told her, “Stay well neighbor.” As cold as ice and left first.

 

Taeyeon was stunned. She didn’t know what she just did, or what she have to do from this moment on.

As promised Jiyong left for Europe as they called for him to work as the Head pilot there.

 

After couple of weeks, Taeyeon’s album was released and it was all-kill at the charts world widely. 

Taeyeon focused on work, so that would make her to forget this annoying neighbor of her that kept on roaming in her thoughts.

Whenever she sees an airplane flying over, she would wonder whether this is her pilot neighbor or not.

On one of her radio schedules, she sang this song that you probably knows who is the one meant after it.

 

Stop for a moment, if we keep this up

We won’t ever see each other again after

the airplane leaves I’ll be good, you be good too

If you say that and leave, you think I’ll be fine?

Stop pretending to be calm,

there are tears in your eyes

I see a sadness like you’ve lost the world

Stay one more day, unpack Let’s go watch

a movie later, I’m crying right now, please

La li la di dada la li da

I hate the sky for wrapping around you

La li la di dada la li da

I hate the moon for revealing you

La li la di dada la li da

Because I don’t wanna let you go like this

This is the saddest melody in the world

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter