YOU #6

LIMITLESS YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

She wrapped up her final concert and threw her mic quickly so she would vroom to the airport and meet Jiyong as soon as possible.

“Ya! Taeyeon!” Sooyoung ran after her, “This…” she gave her a hoodie.

“Thank you!” she wore it and ran again.

 

When Jiyong said he is going to see her on Friday, most people would think that it’s still far. But actually Friday was coming after 3 hours and 43 minutes.

Taeyeon drove all the way to the airport, so she would wait for her neighbor to land on this nation.

 

Meantime the media was on fire. They were trying to analyze that man’s voice and involve Taeyeon in another scandal with some star. But luck wasn’t on their side that night.

Fans were smart though, one fanbase that were on the site of that date with SNSD event shoot the whole date and were just going to upload it to their site. But when she heard that man’s voice while waiting for the video to be uploaded, she canceled it fast. Since she knew that if she published this out, it would bother Taeyeon and that man’s happiness.

That was Jiyong wanted Taeyeon to see and feel, that she was really blessed with the people around her and that she’s really being loved more than she thinks she is.

 

Taeyeon was then at the airport already. 2 hours and 37 minutes were left.

“Hello, how can I help you?” the desk employee asked, “Uh? You’re-”

“Yes, I’m that woman.” She pleaded. “Can I enter there? It’s really important!”

“Sorry, but that is impossible customer.”

“What is going on?” a husky voice echoed ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter