YOU #2

LIMITLESS YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon

 

It was the time to get moved into a new place. My neighbors’ children grew up and their noises grew up with them, the need to a larger space came and many other reasons got accumulated altogether.

 

“Ajusshi, please be careful with this box.”

“Alright miss,” the moving employee said, “Then we will head up first.”

“Sure, I will finish here and follow you.” I told him, “A cleaning company will be there already with two men, please follow their directions of how to place the stuff there.”

“Don’t worry miss.” He smiled and left first.

 

After closing this apartment, I drove to my new place at Gangnam.

It’s a luxury apartments building that includes also some maisonette flats too, with an incredible night view that was the major reason of taking my decision to buy it.

 

“Oh Ajusshi, you already finished?” when I parked my car, the moving employees were riding their car already.

“Yes, all the gratitude goes to your neighbor.”

“My neighbor?”

“Yes, he helped us in moving your belongs till the end.” He pointed at the marching car, “Oh, here he goes.”

“Ah, I see.” Finally I got a decent neighbors.   

 

My maisonette or duplex apartment was all finished, decorated and tidied in the finest way, just needs some grocery shopping and a house-welcoming party.

 

I was placing the flowers I bought earlier at the entrance lounge, when I heard the next door neighbor’s door get unlocked.

I thought of the moving ajusshi words earlier, that he helped them with moving my belongs. So I went and searched for a place that delivers some rice cake, since it’s a tradition to gift your new neighbors some rice cake and also an act of gratitude.

 

I took the rice cake and went to give it to him.

I knocked the door. But there was no answer.

Knocked again, but without luck.

He was just there 30 minutes ago.

 

I left them and went to the company since there was a meeting today regarding my new solo album.

 

After I finished my schedule for the day, I went to the super market near my new house to shop for some grocery for my house-welcoming party tomorrow’s night.

 

While trying to get some beer, there were some packs left, but at the very top racket.

I tiptoed to grab some, but my height couldn’t help me.

Then I felt an arm that had some magnetic-field which moved just next to my arm and took this pack of beer for me.

“One is enough?” he asked.

I turned to look at this man with a charming voice identity, but to my surprise it was that annoying and handsome man.

“Oh!” I exclaimed.

“You don’t look that happy by knowing that it was me.” He frowned.

“No, I mean…”

“I don’t think one pack is enough for you,” he brought 3 packs and placed them in my cart.

“Ah…” I was taken aback. “What are you doing right now?”

“Wait, I think these will be enough for tonight only. Here…” he put another 4 packs of 6 cans each and said, “This will be efficient for the next couple days.” He flashed a silly smile, “You know it’s troublesome for a celebrity to step out their places everyday.” And just went.

“Hey!” I shouted, but then noticed that there’s some people around us.

I followed him, “Did you follow me? Why are you here?”

“Why would I follow someone like you? Do I seem I have all the time in this world? Like someone else…” he eyed me.

I huffed, “Excuse me, I’m the busiest person in the whole nation.”

“Ah, yeah, yeah as you like Mrs. Busy bee.”

“I’m talking for real, don’t you know SNSD?”

“They are all in hiatus for 2 years already.”

“That’s right, but not for me.” I was running after him here and that while grabbing my needs from this rack and that, “I’m working as a solo for 2 years already Mr. annoying.”

“Alright Mrs. Busy bee, I’m going now.”

“Where are you going?”

“My home, do you want to come?”

That sentence woke me up. I was talking with this man comfortably for around half an hour already.

“You’re really annoying, do you know that Mr. annoying?”

“I know, see you again Mrs. Busy bee.”

“I wish not!”

“Same goes here.” he waved his two fingers coolly while turning his back at me as he finished buying his needs. 

“I bet you’re smirking right now.” I said while biting my lower lips. “Aish! I didn’t finish getting my stuff yet. He’s really annoying!” I kicked the floor from frustration.

 

After organizing the grocery back in my refrigerator, I took a shower and went to have a cup of warm Choco milk while wrapping my hair with a pink towel.

My phone rang, I went looking for it and found it at my hair dresser. As I put my cup down, it was misplaced and flew all over the place.

What shocked me and made me gasp was the smoke that came out suddenly.

I took a closer look to see the source of this smoke, and I found that small cubic thing, “Oh my God!” I screamed.

I threw it at the floor and shouted with all my might, “Umma!!”

 

 

Jiyong

 

I was stepping off the elevator, when I heard that scream, “Umma!!”

I know it’s not my business, but again I found my body there ringing my next door neighbor’s bell.

When she opened the door, my eyes couldn’t believe this reality.

“Mr. Busy bee? What are you doing here?” I asked her while chuckling from the shock.

She looked at me with a teary eyes.

“What happened? Is everything fine?” I remembered her scream.

“Mr. annoying…” her tear fell down while pouting.

“You’re scaring me, what’s wrong?” I stepped inside, but she pushed me outside.

“Don’t go inside!” she shouted and started crying.

The way she was shivering while holding into my shirt was really the worst thing I felt in this world.

“Come here…” I wrapped my arms around her. I kept assuring her with “It’s alright.” as I caressed her back gently. 

When I felt that her warm tears stopped wetting my shirt, I pushed her gently and lowered my face to look at her asking, “Are you okay now?”

She nodded.

“Then can you tell me what’s wrong?”

She looked at her house, then her hand quickly found my arm and held onto it tightly.

God what had scared this girl this much?

She pointed and her entrance lounge and turned her face away from it while saying gradually, “There… there is a ca-camera in there…”

“Camera? What’s wrong with a camera?” then the reality hit me, “These bastards!!” my blood started boiling after hearing that one word.

“No!” she held onto me, when I started walking toward her house.

“What are you doing? Let me go and look for them…”

“No, I can’t let you go. It’s dangerous, what if they got that clip and spread it worldwide?”

“What clip?”

“A man is entering SNSD’s Taeyeon house after midnight.”

I huffed in anger and frustration, “Ya!” I messed my hair, “Are you worrying about that right now? You are no worried about them watching you changing clothes or even worse at the... restroom!...Ugh!” I shouted. “Let me get the police at first…”

“No!” she held onto me tightly. 

“What now?” I spat.

“Let’s leave it for tomorrow’s morning.”

“Why?...” then I noticed how hard she was shivering all this time alone. I lifted my eyes toward her eyes, they were trembling with fear. “Let’s go now,”

“Where?”

“Come in…” I opened my door for her.

She hesitated at first, and kept standing at the doorstep.

“Don’t worry I won’t do anything to harm you Mrs. Busy bee.” I chuckled to assure her that it’s alright.

She smiled and started marching in.

“Here, you can use this room.” I showed her the guests’ room.

“Thank you.” she said while bowing her head down.

I smiled and walked away first to give her some time.

“Just wash you face, and come out for a minute.”

 She nodded and went in first.

 

 

Author

 

Taeyeon stepped out to answer Jiyong’s call.

“Come here,” he was calling from his room.

Taeyeon was concerned whether it’s alright to enter a man’s room this easily or not.

“Come in, I won’t bite you.” he dragged her by her arm.

“W-What do you want?” she asked innocently. 

“Sit here…” he pushed her to set by the dresser. “Here, drink this to get warm.” He gave her a hot mocha mug. And with one flick he undo her towel that was wrapped around her head.

“What are you doing?” she was taken aback.

“Don’t you know that you should dry your hair the first thing after taking a shower?”

She bitted her lower lip. “I was going to, but…”

“Just drink your mocha and I will take care of that.”

He the hair dryer and held Taeyeon’s hair in one hand, while the other is drying it.

Taeyeon was getting all the emotions at the same time.

She didn’t know whether she should drink her coffee, or feel his gentle touch here and there, or stare at his handsome face through the mirror before her.

“Stop staring at me,” he told her while his gaze fixed on her hair. “The mirror will get shattered in any moment.”

“U-Uh?” her gaze wavered, “No, I’m not.”

“You’re done.”

“Already?” she asked in disappointed tone.

He chuckled, “Why? Do you wish to stay longer and dry all of you?” he approached her closer while looking at her in the mirror.

Taeyeon got tensed.

“Good night little girl.” He her hair gently while smiling.

“Why am I a little girl?” she pouted.

“Aigoo I forgot, Good night Mrs. Busy bee.” He told her and marched away toward his bedroom’s restroom.

“Thank you Mr. annoying.” She shouted for him and rushed back toward her room.

Jiyong peeked from his restroom and chortled at her cuteness.

 

 

Taeyeon

 

My body woke up as usual at 9 AM, but strangely I felt as if I slept for 3 consecutive days.

After washing up, I stepped outside to smell something incredibly delicious.

“Did you sleep well?” he asked.

“Uh, good morning.”

“What are you doing?”

“I made breakfast, put down the table.”

“Alright.”

I tied my hair up, and went to make up the table for our breakfast.

 

While eating he said as he was sipping down from his tea, “Don’t you suspect anyone? Who did enter your house today?”

“Hmm,” I thought about it, “The cleaning company with two employees from the decoration company. And the moving company too.”

“Is that all?”

“Ah right!” I remembered, “Weren’t you there?”

“Me? I didn’t come home today at all.”

“Oh! That’s not right.” It confused me, “The moving employee told me that my neighbor moved my stuff with them. And there’s only me and you at this floor.”

He had a serious look on his face.

“And I was wondering about the story behind the rice cake in front of my door.”

“Didn’t you get it?”

“Ah, my friend came this afternoon as he left something behind. And he told me about the rice cake.”   

“Aha~” that make sense now.

 “We’re going to the police station now. Get ready.” He said suddenly.

“W-What?”

“We have to get this done and catch that bastard.”

“But I can’t go like this, our company must handle this problem.”

“I will handle it as a witness.” He looked at me, “Don’t rely too much at these people, one day they won’t be there for you.”

“Then will you be there for me?”

“Are you still dreaming? Or are you shooting a romantic drama right now?” he told me sarcastically.

“Never mind, I don’t want you there either ways.” I rolled my eyes.

“There’s a bag there, take it and change into these clothes.”

“Ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter