Lunch

Sweet Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late update, i was dead tired yesterday :')

 

 

They arrived at the school gate 15 minutes later, it’s still early since their school starts at 08.45. They walked together to Mo Yeon’s class first, and of course they noticed a lot of eyes were on them.

“Well, I guess I’ll leave you here.” Si Jin gave the lunch boxes to Mo Yeon when they arrived in front of her class.

“Thank you Si Jin-ssi, mmmm so…we meet at lunch?”

“Yes, I’ll come here at lunchtime wait for me okay?”

“always.” She gave him her brightest smile.

Aigooo it’s still early but her smile already blinding more than the sun itself.

Si Jin could feel his ears were getting red just by seeing her smile.

 

Mo Yeon entered her class with a huge smile on her face.

“HEOL…”

“HEOLLLLLLL….”

Her two bestfriends were shock when they saw Mo Yeon this early, because usually she’s the last one who probably entered the class, even sometimes if the luck wasn’t really on her side she would spend 1 hour standing in front of the class as a punishment of being late.

 

“Mo Yeon-ahhh..it’s not even eight, go back to sleep~” Ji Soo welcomed her with a joke and Myeong Ju could only laugh.

“Yaaaaaaa, you should be happy because your friend here is not late anymore isshhh” Mo Yeon was annoyed by her friend’s joke.

“But, seriously it’s almost impossible you come early, what’s the occasion?” Myeong Ju added.

 

Finally Mo Yeon told her bestfriends the whole story, from Lee Han Suk until Si Jin’s confession.

Suddenly Ji Soo stood up from her chair and she rolled her uniforms sleeves, of course both Mo Yeon and Myeong Ju were shocked by her antics, “where is that guy? Where is that punk? Let me give him a good punch for making my bestfriend cried!!!!”

“Hahahaa it’s okay, I’m kinda grateful anyway he did that, because of him, Si Jin and I could realize our feelings toward each other” She admitted shyly.

 

---

It’s almost lunchtime when Mo Yeon spotted familiar figure outside her classroom, even when she couldn’t see his face yet because actually she only saw his head through the class’s window, but she’s sure it’s him.

 

The bell rang exactly at 12.30, and the teacher left her classroom, she bid goodbye to Ji Soo and Myeong Ju while both of them only shook their heads.

“Hey.” He greeted her once he saw her walking towards him.

“Hey, I already saw you since 10 minutes ago.”

“You saw me? How come?”

“pffftt I knew it’s you, even if I only saw a part of your head you pabo.” She giggled.

Si Jin could only smile at his girlfriend adorable remarks.

“Well, are you ready to have lunch with this pabo?”

“Call!”

 

They decided to have their lunch at their favorite place, the school’s backyard. Since it’s still the beginning of September, so the weather was not too hot or too cool.

Si Jin opened his lunch box that he speci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter