Storm

Sweet Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for all of your comments for this story, and sorry to keep you waiting for some time ;)

 

“Good morninggg.” Mo Yeon happily walked to her boyfriend who’d been waiting for her outside.

 

“Good morning.” Si Jin smiled beamingly at her and he held her hand right away.

 

They started walking when Si Jin stopped and he looked left and right, back and front.

Clear, he smiled to himself.

 

CUUPP

 

A kiss landed on Mo Yeon’s lips, and the girl’s eyes suddenly turned wider, she looked up to her boyfriend who’s now grinning like a madman.

 

“Ommmoo, Si Jin-ahhh, what if somebody sees us?” Her face already turned bright red.

“Then what? it’s good if they see us, then they’ll now that this lady is taken by me.” Si Jin said nonchalantly.

“Aigooo, where’s that shy Yoo Si Jin that i know.”

“He’s still here, but that shy Yoo Si Jin just wants his girlfriend to know that he loves her so much.”

“Araaa…i know it already.” She chuckled.

“I Know…”

“Then why you always do that? you know kissing me every morning.”

“Hmm because i like it?”

“Ommmoo ..so cheesy, aisshhh.” 

Mo Yeon walked faster while she’s trying to hide her face with both of her palms and Si Jin only laughed at her cuteness.

 

It’s been two weeks since Si Jin’s ‘jealousy confession’ happened since then their relationship also had changed, Si Jin becoming more open to Mo Yeon about everything and so did she. Both of them believed that their relationship was more important than their own ego.

 

Somewhere in the afternoon, Si Jin and Mo Yeon were called to go to the Principal’s office. When they entered the room, Principal Lim already sat on her sofa and welcomed them with a smile.

 

“Hello guys, how are you?”

“We’re very good ma’am, how are you.” Si Jin replied her while he let Mo Yeon to sit first before him.

“I’m perfectly fine, anyway.” She put a piece of paper on the table in front of them.

“I got an invitation from Han University for you guys.”

 

Mo Yeon took the paper and began to read it, “for us?”

“Yes, it’s invitation for the final round of the competition.” Principal Lim smiled widely to them.

 

Both Si Jin and Mo Yeon suddenly stopped examining the paper and looked at their principal with wide eyes.

“Fi..finals?”

“Yes, congratulations, your Paper has been selected as one of the final contenders!”

 

Si Jin and Mo Yeon couldn’t believe the news they had received, yes, they had submitted their team paperwork for the competition last week, but they didn’t expect that their story would be selected all the way through final.

For them as long as they’re not the last team, it’s already okay since they didn’t have any experience at writing a professional journalistic report so they didn’t set a high standard for this competition.

 

Well, they started dating because of this competition was already a win for both of them.

“Hahahaa you guys are so cute, so the final will be held this Saturday at Han University’s Main Hall, anddd the announcement will take place at the same building the next day, so basically for two days you need to go back and forth from here to there, don’t worry guys all the transportation expenses will be on our school, you just need to go and enjoy the show.”

 

Principal Lim explained everything that they should know, and both of them only nodded with still blank faces.

 

“I can’t believe we made it.” Si Jin scratched his head.

“Me too, it’s daebak Si Jin-ahhh.”

“It’s because of you. We could make it.” Si Jin held her hand, and he looked at her with eyes full of love.

“No, it’s because of you.” She replied shyly

“No, It’s you..”

“IT’S MEEE IT’S MEEEE.” Suddenly a loud male voice came from the back and it made Mo Yeon and Si Jin stood straight.

 

It was Kwang Soo and Sung Jae both giggling at these two lovebirds.

“You guys, being this sweetty swaty swoty swuty in front of a Principal’s office? tsk tsk tsk tsk.” Dae Young joi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter