Talk Love

Sweet Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m sorry I have to reject you but I already have someone I love.”

 

I felt my hands were cold and my heart sank when I heard her mentioned those words “I already have someone I love.” I felt like there’s a very sharp yet invisible dagger being shot right to my heart, it’s painful and it hurts but nobody could see it.

 I was planning to tell her that I like her, no, scratch that, I love her today at school’s backyard, that’s why I told her earlier, but life is so cruel isn’t it? Even if that rejection is for Lee Han Suk, but her words are like a knife with two blades, it kills two people at the same time.

I decided that I don’t want to hear any further, I tried to get out from the crowd, but suddenly i heard familiar sobs, she’s is crying, and I hate to see her cry.

 

“he is not rich but he’s hard working...

he is not famous but he’s humble..,

and he is so kind to everyone, he’s the nicest one out there..”

 

By the way you describe him, I can see why you fall for him, and he’s so lucky to have your heart Kang Mo Yeon-ssi…

How I wish he was me.

 

“he..he even ate my bibimbap even tho it’s spicy and he’s sick because of me”

Haah..he even got sick because of you, he’s too good to be true, a perfect man that already captured the woman I love, but wait what? Bibimbap? Spicy? Sick?

 

Si Jin suddenly stood still, he turned his head to see Mo Yeon again, his mind was still puzzled by a lot of what ifs, what if that man is me?, what if the bibimbap she’s talking about was the one that we ate some days ago? What if…

 

Dae young touched his shoulder and whispered to him, “my friend, correct me if I’m wrong, but I think it’s you…who else got sick because of spicy bibimbap? pffft” he chuckled.

Si Jin looked at his friend’s eyes in disbelief, it can’t be true right?

 

That man is me? ME????

Everything went blur in seconds, I just wanted to go to her, grab her hand, and take her out from the crowd, I remember I told something to Han Suk, but I don’t know the exact words.

 

---

 

Si Jin sat next to Mo Yeon who’s at that time was still crying, she buried her face in her hands, tried to hide it from the man next to her.

 

“Kang Mo Yeon-ssi…please don’t cry anymore..”

 

She still sobbed.

 

“Kang Mo Yeon-ssi…hey, don’t cry, please”

 

Si Jin held her hands and it made him could see her face, her face was red, her eyes a bit swollen, and tears were still flowing.

 

“Yaa…don’t see my face, it’s ugly, leave me alone” she tried to push him away.

“No, I don’t want to leave you alone.”

“Just leave meee”

“No, how can you ask me to leave someone I love, alone?”

 

Mo Yeon stopped crying and she saw Si Jin with wide eyes.

 

“Jinjjaa? You..you are not joking…?”

“Why should I do that?” He smiled warmly at her.

“You…you.. love me too?”

Then she sobbed uncontrollably as if s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter