New Chapter (Pt.1)

Sweet Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Decide to make this one in two parts, *I might upload another one soon*

anddd i'll finish this story in the next two or three chapters.

 

“Noona, I swear one more time you touch that bracelet i’ll eat your entire lunch box!”

 

Lee Chi Hoon, Mo Yeon’s college friend and also her cousin looked so annoyed by her antics, because basically since they met one hour ago for lunch Mo Yeon kept on looking and touching (and of course giggling) at her new black bracelet and for sure she’d been doing that far before they met.

 

Mo Yeon only glared at her cousin while she finally continued to eat her lunch.

 

“This guy, why can’t you let your cousin be happy huh? aish.”

 

“It’s not that i don’t want you to be happy Noona, but now you look like a crazy woman, you’re grinning at that bracelet…ommooo what if Si Jin hyung knows this one, he might consider getting another girlfriend!”

 

“YA! LEE CHI HOON CLENCH YOUR TEETH!”

 

“Ommoo scary.”

 

“uuff, this bracelet right here is from your Si Jin hyung himself, pabo! this is our anniversary gift, he also has the other one, yogii, yoggii, look at this symbol, do you want to know what it means huh?…”

 

Mo Yeon kept explaining the symbol on her bracelet to him, and Lee Chi Hoon just nodded, because of course he wouldn’t dare to roll his eyes or did something else while his scary cousin explaining lovingly about that piece of rubber that her boyfriend gave her. 

Somewhere along the way he also wondered why a lot of boys in their campus could fall for his cousin, well she’s pretty, but they need to wait until his cousin turned into a lovesick fool when it came to a person named Yoo Si Jin, then maybe they'd change their mind.

 

“Geundae..Chi Hoon-aah, i’m starting to look for Si Jin’s birthday present, do you have any idea what should i give him?”

 

“Eeeh? Hyung’s birthday? it’s still two months from now.”

 

“That’s why i’m planning to prepare it from now.”

 

“Why don’t you ask Ji Soo or Myeong Ju Noona?”

 

“Yaa, their campus is two hours away from here, too far, and besides you’re still a freshman so you have a lot of time to accompany me looking for his present right?righttt?”

 

“Aisshh, Noona, i’m a busy freshman, i have a lot things to doo..i..”

 

“Ommoo it’s already three, i’m going to meet Si Jin! So, it’s okay right? Thanks! and see youuu Chi Hoon-aahhh!”

 

Mo Yeon cut his words before he was about to say no, and she already went outside, so Chi Hoon could only sigh. Sometimes he blamed himself why he was too kind to his cousin.

 

 

Si Jin just finished a meeting with his lecturer, Mr. Kim Dong Wan.

Yes, the same Kim Dong Wan that he and Mo Yeon met some years ago after their competition, the same guy who also once worked as one of the editors at The New York Times.

 

Since he was a freshman, Mr. Kim Dong Wan was like a mentor to Si Jin, he guided Si Jin to follow his own passion to journalism since then Si Jin managed to become one of the best students in his major and sometimes he also won some writing competitions.

 

The meeting that just happened was about his last competition as a senior student in his major, it was another journalism writing competition which Mr. Kim said was one of the most prestigious in the country.

 

Si Jin joined that competition since he wanted to measure his skill and also if he won he thought it was a good opportunity if someday he wanted to work with big names like Mr. Kim’s done some years before.

 

Mr. Kim said the result of that competition will be out in two or three days and he would tell Si Jin personally.

 

Si Jin just closed Mr. Kim’s office door when he spotted a pretty figure was waiting for him, she didn’t see him since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter